• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G510 Pandora?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello and thank you for the LCD app. I run win 7 x64 and I can not get the app to work. I am using your x64 build and the pandora icon is in the tray. I have tried it with the pandora app running and starting it from the lcd screen. My Pandora exe is in programs x64.

The problem I may have is that I run without admin rights on my pc. My logitech software runs as admin for a few reasons. Pandora runs as my normal user. The g13 sees the applet fine, but I think it is looking for the pandora running in the admins tray...I will test this. **Edit** Tried that and it did not work....I didn't think it would. I have also tried running the applet exe as admin and it crashes explorer forcing it to restart....over and over again.

Well, I don't know if you will see this, but I was wondering if you had any ideas.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having issues with the openpandora build that was posted - it'll start, but then crashes immediately. I'm assuming it's just blapped somewhere and then run openpandora.exe?

I'm getting the following error in my event viewer:

Faulting application name: OpenPandora.vshost.exe, version: 10.0.30319.1, time stamp: 0x4ba2084b
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17651, time stamp: 0x4e211319
Exception code: 0xe0434f4d
Fault offset: 0x0000b9bc
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

MSVS 2010 installed and up to date AFAIK. Any tips? Just downloaded the last one you posted.

Thanks a lot! Would love to donate a bit if this gets resolved.

EDIT: Running 7 x64 with a g15, if it matters.

Wow I never knew this existed...Wonder if the dev is still trying to keep this project alive..

Because I would definitely like to use my G510's media keys to control Pandora, its a mini hope of mine..

Curious if the OP is still around.

Recently got tired of my HDD constantly thrashing (moved into a new house that's not behind the freeway so I guess I could finally hear it well) and narrowed it down to this app. With the PandoraLCD app running, LCore.exe was doing an insane amount of I/O, to the tune of 72GB of reads and 900MB of writes in a 36 hour period. If you're still around, any clue why this is happening? Is there a file on the HDD that this applet usees to monitor pandora's status?

Just curious if anyone else is having a script error message when starting this program. It has run beautifully for months then about 3 days ago I started getting this message.

Line: 400
Char: 17
Error: Object doesn't support property or method 'getlifter'
Code: 0
URL: http//www.pandora.com/include/PandoraAPlv2.js

then ask to run with script error Yes or NO

Still seems to run correctly and without issues. just a bother having that pop up evvery time I start it. any thought or suggestion or any other info ya need let me know.

trying to gather more data.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hi, I'm having issues with the openpandora build that was posted - it'll start, but then crashes immediately. I'm assuming it's just blapped somewhere and then run openpandora.exe?

After much fiddling I managed to get the app to start my Pandora One, but it does not display anything after that. It stays at the "Pandora not running. Starting Pandora..." even though it started Pandora. I'm running Windows 7 x64.

I'm trying to use Open Pandora, but i'm having trouble accessing the properties so it will work. Every time I try to click on the icon, it disappears. Any ideas?

I know, old thread, but is it possible connecting this applet with a browser add-on, e.g. SoundControl (instead of the desktop app)?

After much fiddling I managed to get the app to start my Pandora One, but it does not display anything after that. It stays at the "Pandora not running. Starting Pandora..." even though it started Pandora. I'm running Windows 7 x64.

Yes, I'm going to be that dope that didn't read the ENTIRE thread to see if this answer was already posted, or not. If it was, Squirrelly is the same kind of dope as me, so at least I have company.

I had this issue for about 30 seconds, until I read the post about it detecting the pandora icon in the system tray. The collapsed system tray in windows 7 will make the app unable to detect if pandora is running. if you click the little up arrow that hides the system tray items and click "Customize", you can check "Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar". Once you do this, the detection works. If you want to turn that off, again, you can right click your taskbar and choose properties. From the taskbar tab, click the Customize button to get back to that same menu. Hope this helps. GREAT little app, which is working well with my old G15.

I know this is an old thread, so nobody may by watching it, but THANK YOU JOE!

Back