• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look Out Radio Active Man!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
"'You're our next Fallout Boy.' is what I'd be saying if you were an inch taller. Next!"

@torin3 I may be coming for ya. New card in place and things are looking good so far. I'm not sure that I will level out to your ppd but I will be in the same neighborhood. If true... don't slip up friend.

Just a note to show how every little bit can count. Team AnandTech is chasing us at the rate of about 9 million ppd. That is about how much I'm down at the moment and am ramping up to over the next couple days. Then they could drop from our threats list. Some make a greater impact than others but it all counts for the same goal. That's why we are a team.
Fold.jpg

I'm only running 3 cards right now. I've got the server motherboard it with ASRock support to see if they can get it to boot. If that doesn't work, I'm probably going to just buy the next version up new rather than ebay again.

Yeah. I rocked a lot of used gear in the past. Had some that would never quit and some that almost never worked. Too much of a mixed bag for me. GPU wise. I'm still using old used MB and CPUs to give me big PCIe bandwidth for low cost. Replacements are cheap too for X58 chipset so I'm happily gambling with those.

Back