• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maxcoin GPU mining

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If the algorithm is memory hard, crossfire makes one of the cards. (mirrored memory)
At least, that's what happens if I leave it enabled and the option to enable crossfire on all applications.

To the veterans of other coin launches, is there anything that points to max rising again in the near future or is it a slow fall to obscurity? This is the first new coin I've mined and have done well. With the price falling, it's time to think about future max mining and holding or selling already mined coins. Any thoughts?

wondering the same thing gungeek. I started out mining LTC then moved to middlecoin and max was my first real change.

yeah, i feel like max will pump it back up again.

i too hope for that, technically its one of the best backed coins, im not selling this time, regretted selling at 001 last time already

3 days later and the market price seems stable around 0.0014 btc/max. I've noticed the volume of max for sale at mcxnow is up to 675,000 and rising.

With max difficulty down to 90K, I decided to keep rig 1 mining max. Suprnova has a 5 max reward if you break a block and 1GH is stuck at 3% fees, so I'm back on suprnova. I'll mine and hold hoping to catch a max jump.

Is anyone else still on max?

me, profit levels are ok at the current price tbh + i still believe maxy will pump, all he has to do is make some noise and up it goes, maybe not back to 005 but still
+ its low intensity lets my cards be cool

supernova u say ? any good hasrate ? you seeing appropriate payouts ? i found small pools too inconsistent for my liking so im still on 1gh even with the fee

Suprnova is a smaller pool, but has about 300 miners and 300GH/s on max. 2-3 blocks an hour is normal. Payouts average the same as 1GH and the 5 max block reward could be nice. You can set autopay as low as 1 max or cash out with a smaller amount anytime. Fees are donation only.

https://max.suprnova.cc/

Last edited:

I'm on it again at Suprnova. I actually got a block with the first Max pool I tried, now I'm kind of curious if I can do it again ;)

I can always go back to Waffle on Tuesday when my next card gets here.

3 days later and the market price seems stable around 0.0014 btc/max. I've noticed the volume of max for sale at mcxnow is up to 675,000 and rising.

With max difficulty down to 90K, I decided to keep rig 1 mining max. Suprnova has a 5 max reward if you break a block and 1GH is stuck at 3% fees, so I'm back on suprnova. I'll mine and hold hoping to catch a max jump.

looking at the suprnova stats max difficulty is near 100k which according to my calculators:

My approximate hashing stats:

1800MH/s MAX
http://dwarfpool.com/max/calc

vs 1500kh/s UTC
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators...00000&er=0.0003764&btcer=607.98000000&hc=0.00

comes out in favor of UTC by about .006 btc/day

I already have sells in place hoping for a spike in prices. A spike to .006 would be nice.

Back