• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maxcoin GPU mining

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I won't go back to scrypt lol...max is better, I'm sure even vertcoin is better.

You can do yacoin, qqcoin, protoshares, whatever but not scrypt, that's for dumb/lazy people.

VTC would make me 0.0079 BTC /day
MAX would make me 0.008 BTC /day
:(

I'm going to try waffle and see what comes out of it.

lol

or lazy...not necesarily both xD

I'll give Max Keiser some time to pump his coin...maybe try protoshares?

New bitshares x coming soon, should be fairly interesting.

PTS actually sucked for me.
The calc mrx.im/pts.php said 0.4 PTS/day @ 1625 c/m... I got 0.2 PTS/day mining @ beeeeer......
never mind, that calc said 0.17 PTS/day now :cry:

If I can actually get 0.4 PTS/day, I'll mine it, becasue I want to hold PTS for future releases. (+ I like PTS, looks professional and it's not just some new alt lol)

*sigh* Looks like I'm buying PTS...

yeah i sold my 7PTS (from 2 months worth of CPU mining) for the price of .028ish.

pretty good considering the price was .015ish most of the time i was mining them.

i may just nix the CPU mining altogether and toss stock speed dual cores into my mining rigs

So maxcoin has tanked down to 0.001, was hoping it would last longer :rain:

Is this still the most profitable alt-coin to mine? Or has everyone moved onto something bigger and better?

max up to 135 on mcxnow. I decided to sell half at 15 and the other half at 20. I don't know how much more future the coin has.

I'm mining Max again for the day now that I got the waffle up to payout level. Still want to see if I can hit another block at Suprnova, fork or no.

Will probably switch back to the waffle this evening again.

I'm mining Max again for the day now that I got the waffle up to payout level. Still want to see if I can hit another block at Suprnova, fork or no.

Will probably switch back to the waffle this evening again.

i feel the same, i sometimes enjoy sitting back and just watching btc roll in, not having to trade, worry about current rates etc

also i must say that standard scrypt along with good ol sha are far smoother than then most of the new algos

And then there were two:

Asus 270X on top (GPU 0), Asus 270 OC underneath (GPU 1). The 270X was running under 60 degrees before the second card went in ;)

The 270 is basically running the same settings as the 270X, only with a lower engine clock. Haven't downvolted it yet, but that's definitely going to happen at some point.

Haven't had too much success mining Max today, but this is more of a "get the new guy working" day than anything else. Next step, tweaking the new one for Scrypt.

Back