• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, I know it's on auto. I told you to put it to 1.40v in bios so it's no longer set to auto and then we'll see if the cmos problem still exists, if so, we'll try to bump up the core voltage a little.

what should I changed ?

CPU VID control
default , +3,3% , +6,6% , +10%

NPT VID control
Auto (default), 0,3875v ~ 1,550v

when I "reboot" there is no "any warning"

that's only appear when first power on pc

kinda confussing :(
Ha, that's odd. I read that people got 3.5ghz on stock voltage so I guess now you should prime95 and select small ffts and then test it for a good 6-12 hours at least. I usually only do a 24 hour testing when I'm leaving the computer on all night otherwise I usually only do a 6-12 hour test.

Please post up screenshots of CPU-Z main page, memory page and SPD page. If you are running Windows 7 you can use Snipping Tool. My son also likes FastStone Capture.

If you end up flashing the BIOS you would want to set everything back to default before flashing.

Please post up screenshots of CPU-Z main page, memory page and SPD page. If you are running Windows 7 you can use Snipping Tool. My son also likes FastStone Capture.

If you end up flashing the BIOS you would want to set everything back to default before flashing.

I apologize

this is weird , why i can't post it ??
anything wrong ?

Ha, that's odd. I read that people got 3.5ghz on stock voltage so I guess now you should prime95 and select small ffts and then test it for a good 6-12 hours at least. I usually only do a 24 hour testing when I'm leaving the computer on all night otherwise I usually only do a 6-12 hour test.

Did it possible at stock voltage could get 3.5 ?

I did as your advise
Run in small FTTs maximum FTP stess at least 8 hours
and it seems stable until now ?

Did it better if i have reflash with lastest BIOS ?

and,, plis forgive me
since i have current BIOS april 19
the CPU voltage has disable :chair:
It don't has any option in BIOS
it means I still use automatic / default CPU voltage

So are you saying that it's still stable? If so, I really don't see a problem perhaps try clocking it down to 3.4GHz and see if you still get the warning.

re

Attachments

• Image0193.jpg
    Image0193.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 403
  • Image0192.jpg
    Image0192.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 412
  • Image0194.jpg
    Image0194.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 283
It always happens if power on PC

Attachments

• Image0195.jpg
    Image0195.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 285
but it won't after "reboot"

Attachments

• Image0196.jpg
    Image0196.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 243
Hm, the only real thing I can think of is overclocking too high on a low end board. Try booting up at 3GHz and then if you don't get a warning from that, go to 3.1GHz and then keep trying, it's likely 3.5GHz is simply too high for that board.

Hm, the only real thing I can think of is overclocking too high on a low end board. Try booting up at 3GHz and then if you don't get a warning from that, go to 3.1GHz and then keep trying, it's likely 3.5GHz is simply too high for that board.

then it means I have always turn on off that pc ? in order do that ?

I thinks when i get 3.0 up to 3.3 it didn't have any warning message
it appear when it reach above 3.4

Find the "K8 <> NB HT Speed" and change it to 4X (= 800 MHz). You've got the HT Link running too fast.

attachment.php

You also need to turn your RAM speed down. Try "Memory Clock value" = "DDR 333".

attachment.php

What options do you have for "CPU VID Control"?

Okay, what's stock voltage for cpu and NB voltage (sometimes named MCH voltage)?
Need to flip the switch from Blue to Green! No such label as MCH on AMD systems ... ;)

Last edited:
Find the "K8 <> NB HT Speed" and change it to 4X (= 800 MHz). You've got the HT Link running too fast.

Ow I've never changed it before

You also need to turn your RAM speed down. Try "Memory Clock value" = "DDR 333".

The lowest value is DDR 400

What options do you have for "CPU VID Control"?

CPU VID Control
The Choices: Default (default), +3.3%, +6.6%, +10%.

Need to flip the switch from Blue to Green! No such label as MCH on AMD systems ... ;)

I just flash BIOS to version 61PCM630 :)

and lower the system clock / CPU Frequency by 1 at 241 MHz :)

It seems the warning message has gone ???? :eek:

I get 3,49 GHz clock speed in multiplier 14.5 x 241.0 and it seems no problem until now
with temp 36º~38º and 55º~57º full load
Core voltage 1.4250
DDR speed 400

how about it ? :chair:

Attachments

• Image0198.jpg
    Image0198.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 232
If that's NOT the MHz of the RAM then increase it to DDR 667. :)

What video card do you have ...?

I set to the lowest 400 Is it possible higher it ?
what effect it'll get for 667 ?

I use Geforce 9400gt

Back