• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NFS:MW Full Game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Enigma422 said:
So what's the fastest speed you guys got in this game and with which car? That Corvette you win off one of those Blacklist racers is my fastest car right now. Basically had all the performance upgrades in it right off the back before those kits get unlocked. Got that bad boy up to around 240MPH. Right now my main car is the Gallardo, I can get it up to around 220MPH, but without the ultimate engine upgrade. Working on beating the number 3 guy so I can get all the ultimate performance upgrades on my Gallardo.

BTW, one think I missed that I wish this game had that the older NFS games had are the Ferarris and the McLaren F1. Hoping they add those in Part 2.

My Gallardo from the Ming guy had all the Ultimate upgrades and it is my main car even after Porsche Carrera GT :(. For some reason it doesn't handle as I've expected it to. The Gallardo has the best handling out of all cars IMO. Also, did anybody notice that your car's handling gets better after you buy the Wide Body Kit for it?

I, also, miss the Ferraris and McLaren F1... something tells me they might have an expansion for the NFS:MW.

Fr3@k3r said:
hahah thats nothing, right now my car with super pro unlocked gets around 210 :)

and i still have about 2 kits to unlock lol

Nice, that's about where I redline my Gallardo with the SuperPro kits. My Corvette can do faster, as I haven't been able to find a long enough stretch of road to redline at 6th gear, but man during one chase, I crashed right into those oncoming SUV cops doing like 220, should've seen how my car and the SUVs went flying :D.

haha, I was in a persuit earlier, got to 260 with my Ford GT, and nailed a police SUV head on, it went flying backwards end over end, and just disapeared out of sight, and my car did about 10 backflips, landed on a corvetter crusier, bounced off that, smaked a building, landed on the ground upside down, bounced up on its wheels, and I tore off. Needless to say, I got away. Pretty damn funny too, haha.

Hah, I cheated. BAD Me. I downloaded a 100% saved game. I got to about 2xx in the lambo. I hit a cop head on at the top of the hill at about 2xx and watched him fly back down the hill rolling about 15 times.

Last edited:
Fr3@k3r overclocking really made a bit difference cause mine at stock 500/900 agp can only do a 1024x768 maxed everthing out except aa on 1/3 and filtering on 3/4

Anybody know what exactly are the perfomance tuning trade offs. I know that if you increase your acceleration you cut down on your top speed, but I'm not sure about the rest. I did put my ride height to minimum, but I'm not sure if that did anything.

This game won't play on a FX5200 everytime I keep starting the game it then shows the picture of a car vanishes only to come up with speed.exe had encountered an error.

I updated my drivers to 66.93 now I'm on 88.95 still won't work if I do EA Tool on my system spec sheet I Have a ! against FX5200, Display Driver & Audio Driver. So I got rid of the game and got my money back can't be doing with all that s**t.

Now I'm crashing on every chase at some point.
I just got the C6 (the first pinkslip I've recieved) and I'm trying to bring my bounty up high enough for the necxt challenge but the game keeps crashing either a) the second time the chopper comes out, or b) when the 'busted' clip plays.

m using Evo VIII as my main milestones and bounty car ... :D just bought gallardo and puttin the performance parts

which car do you guys suggest for pursuit, i personally like the way evo handles and therefore stickin to it

I mostly use my RX-8 for pursuit, but I think that Viper is the best since it is:

1) Fast
2) Heavy (almost NEVER flips and easy to bump away a car)
3) Cheap if compared to Lamborghinis and other fast exotics.
4) Handling isn't the best, but its easy to do 180 with it and its very usefull sometimes, when I need to tag police vehicles, like the ones left behind in a roadblock.

Fr3@k3r, thanks for the info. I ended up just adjusting my steering for each car and kept my ride height at minimum. Seems to work out fine for me, but the Carerra GT is pretty unstable, so I was trying to figure out how to make it handle better in turns, especially when I downshift to slow down instead of the breaks.

Just beat the game with the Carrera GT, man is that car fast. Awesome game in the end, though like I said before, I do miss the Ferarris and the McLaren F1, but I guess that's more a licencing issue EA has to handle, hopefully for the next MW game.

The last races were fairly easy, except I loved how the computer threw every single car in front of me to try to slow me down :rolleyes:. Made the race more intense, but also ****ed me off :temper:. Trying to get away from the cops though at the end of the race in, IMO, the worse part of the map to try to run from the cops, was pretty frustrarting, but once I found a freeway, man did that M3 fly. Not as fast as my Carrera, but fast.

Now can't wait for a Part 2 to come out. :D

i hadnt realised until today that if you have need for speed underground 2 installed on your pc when you start NFS most wanted career mode they give you $10,000 bonus for owning the last game :D

The carrera has good handling in my opinion but it doesnt matter I finished the game a bit odd how the bmw has low handling on the little bar when your on the car select screen when it has the best handling out of all the cars or maybe its just because the car doeesnt do a burnout when flooring it

out of ten the game was a 9

got addicted for 4 days and played my *** off then i stopped. and i havent played for weeks. and umm, yea.. its a good game, fun to cruise around and stuff, im just gettin tired of how long its takin to get some FREEKIN UPGRADES.. on top of all that i just said, it's still my favorite game.. sorry for the deflicting response

some screens

speed%202005-12-01%2022-46-02-75.jpg

speed%202005-12-01%2022-46-22-01.jpg

speed%202005-12-01%2022-48-47-01.jpg

speed%202005-12-01%2022-49-13-15.jpg

speed%202005-12-01%2022-49-59-23.jpg

speed%202005-12-01%2022-56-59-12.jpg

Back