• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

**Official** Team Monkey Challenge Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
foldon.gif
T32 monkeys!!

the garynator said:
I was mainly laughing because I too dream of that LMAO!!! :D :p

Freud: So Mr. uh... Mr. ...
The Garynator: Monkey.
Freud: Mr. Monkey. Your parents tell me that you have been having disturbing dreams. Would you mind telling me them?
The Garynator: Sure. Well I'm walking along when suddenly I am attacked by the [H]orde...
Freud: What is the [H]orde?
The Garynator: A hive of scum and villainy.
Freud: Oh my! Please continue.
The Garynator: Okay so like I said I was walking around and I was attacked by the [H]orde. There were hundreds of them. Maybe thousands. They were all borging every computer in sight and pulling even farther away in PPD. I knew what I had to do to stop them.
Freud: And how did you know what to do?
The Garynator: Wedo told.
Freud: Wedo?
The Garynator: Lord of the Fold, Creator of the One-Click.
Freud: Ah! It is starting to unravel. Tell me what "you knew that you had to do".
The Garynator: Right. Well I was surrounded and they were closing in on me. Pressing in on me from all sides. I reached for my 1 gig thumb ...
Freud: A thumb!
The Garynator: Let me finish. I grabbed my thumb drive and charged the nearest Celly. I slammed the drive into USB slot. I installed F@H and set big packets to "Yes". It wasn't enough though. They just kept coming. I thought that I was a goner. But then out of the clouds descended Nahmus in his flying pirate ship.
Freud: A flying pirate ship?
The Garynator: It has rocket engines on the sides.
Freud: And was there anyone you know on this flying vessel? What were they doing?
The Garynator: Oh you know just the normal guys that you would expect. THF was manning the 'Cookie Cannon', Ghettocomp was the 'volunteer' rudder, and Macholic was in the crow's nest waiting until nikhsub1 wasn't looking to try for the number one spot.
Freud: That seems like a small crew for a flying pirate ship.
The Garynator: Most of the members were down in the hatch drinking :beer:. ChasR and Rseven got in a drinking contest. The loser had to put the letter 'R' in their forum name.
Freud: But they both have an 'R' in their name.
The Garynator: It was a drinking contest.
Freud: Good point. We seem to have gotten off track. Let's go back to the ship arriving.
The Garynator: Fine with me. Well the ship stopped right above me. They threw down the anchor, Warrior II and pete_scout clutching a long metal chain, and began to rappel down with Cat5 cables. Frank landed on his groin.
Freud: Ouch!
The Garynator: He gets hurt all the time. Kinda clumsy in my opinion.
Freud: Was he able to walk?
The Garynator: Yes, but he insisted that we carry him throughout the battle.
Freud: There was a battle?
The Garynator: Huge battle. There was a scare after both sides ran out of QMDs. We were losing bad when that happened. They out numbered us 2 to 1. In a moment of darkness I thought our lines were going to be overrun. But on the third day I looked to the east and saw Dark_15 ride over the hill carrying a chest that held the greatest treasures of any borger.
Freud: What was in the chest?
The Garynator: The Ultimate F@H Network Installer and Overclockix. With renewed vigor we stormed the nearest university and ran the install. Then onto the high schools and offices. And from there to the world. The [H]orde at long last was vanquished. Then I woke up. What do you think Doc? Am I crazy?
Freud: You just wait here. I need to speak with your parents. One of us is about to become very rich.
The Garynator: Is it me?
Freud: No.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Freud: I have throughly examined your child and I am convinced that I know what he suffers from.
Moma Monkey: Is our little Gary okay?
Freud: He will be fine dear women. He just has a slight Oedipus Complex and has a dillusion about a god that he calls Wedo. He spoke of prison cellmates, severed human thumbs, possessing WMDs, and magic flying pirate ships but I think that after a few visits he will be completely sane.
Papa Monkey: So you're saying that our son is crazy right?
Freud: Please Mr. Monkey. We don't use the words 'crazy' and 'insane'. In your son's case we would call him bat-**** ****ing loco.

z0n3 said:
Freud: So Mr. uh... Mr. ...
The Garynator: Monkey.
Freud: Mr. Monkey. Your parents tell me that you have been having disturbing dreams. Would you mind telling me them?
The Garynator: Sure. Well I'm walking along when suddenly I am attacked by the [H]orde...
Freud: What is the [H]orde?
The Garynator: A hive of scum and villainy.
Freud: Oh my! Please continue.
The Garynator: Okay so like I said I was walking around and I was attacked by the [H]orde. There were hundreds of them. Maybe thousands. They were all borging every computer in sight and pulling even farther away in PPD. I knew what I had to do to stop them.
Freud: And how did you know what to do?
The Garynator: Wedo told.
Freud: Wedo?
The Garynator: Lord of the Fold, Creator of the One-Click.
Freud: Ah! It is starting to unravel. Tell me what "you knew that you had to do".
The Garynator: Right. Well I was surrounded and they were closing in on me. Pressing in on me from all sides. I reached for my 1 gig thumb ...
Freud: A thumb!
The Garynator: Let me finish. I grabbed my thumb drive and charged the nearest Celly. I slammed the drive into USB slot. I installed F@H and set big packets to "Yes". It wasn't enough though. They just kept coming. I thought that I was a goner. But then out of the clouds descended Nahmus in his flying pirate ship.
Freud: A flying pirate ship?
The Garynator: It has rocket engines on the sides.
Freud: And was there anyone you know on this flying vessel? What were they doing?
The Garynator: Oh you know just the normal guys that you would expect. THF was manning the 'Cookie Cannon', Ghettocomp was the 'volunteer' rudder, and Macholic was in the crow's nest waiting until nikhsub1 wasn't looking to try for the number one spot.
Freud: That seems like a small crew for a flying pirate ship.
The Garynator: Most of the members were down in the hatch drinking :beer:. ChasR and Rseven got in a drinking contest. The loser had to put the letter 'R' in their forum name.
Freud: But they both have an 'R' in their name.
The Garynator: It was a drinking contest.
Freud: Good point. We seem to have gotten off track. Let's go back to the ship arriving.
The Garynator: Fine with me. Well the ship stopped right above me. They threw down the anchor, Warrior II and pete_scout clutching a long metal chain, and began to rappel down with Cat5 cables. Frank landed on his groin.
Freud: Ouch!
The Garynator: He gets hurt all the time. Kinda clumsy in my opinion.
Freud: Was he able to walk?
The Garynator: Yes, but he insisted that we carry him throughout the battle.
Freud: There was a battle?
The Garynator: Huge battle. There was a scare after both sides ran out of QMDs. We were losing bad when that happened. They out numbered us 2 to 1. In a moment of darkness I thought our lines were going to be overrun. But on the third day I looked to the east and saw Dark_15 ride over the hill carrying a chest that held the greatest treasures of any borger.
Freud: What was in the chest?
The Garynator: The Ultimate F@H Network Installer and Overclockix. With renewed vigor we stormed the nearest university and ran the install. Then onto the high schools and offices. And from there to the world. The [H]orde at long last was vanquished. Then I woke up. What do you think Doc? Am I crazy?
Freud: You just wait here. I need to speak with your parents. One of us is about to become very rich.
The Garynator: Is it me?
Freud: No.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Freud: I have throughly examined your child and I am convinced that I know what he suffers from.
Moma Monkey: Is our little Gary okay?
Freud: He will be fine dear women. He just has a slight Oedipus Complex and has a dillusion about a god that he calls Wedo. He spoke of prison cellmates, severed human thumbs, possessing WMDs, and magic flying pirate ships but I think that after a few visits he will be completely sane.
Papa Monkey: So you're saying that our son is crazy right?
Freud: Please Mr. Monkey. We don't use the words 'crazy' and 'insane'. In your son's case we would call him bat-**** ****ing loco.
omfg, that's friggin' HILARIOUS LMFAO!!!

d00ds i think this is sticky material!

ps. You have way too much free time on your hands! :D

Macaholic said:
Just think of the number of machines that could have been built or borged in the amount of time it took to compose that masterpiece. ;)
pwnt by teh mac master himself :eek: :D

ARRggAAAA!!!!!!!........
/me babbles insanely to self...
Lost my entire network AGAIN tonight. Teh power outage from some
transformers exploding down the road last night (Actually I do believe
it was some drunken fool knocking them loose from the High tension line)
anyway, It has caused some Major issues within the whole network and
caused my Smoothie to overheat dramatically (how about 85C!!!) still
works but I have had to shut it down and perform a major rebuild tomorrow.

/Me wanders off mumbling to self....Runs into wall - falls down. You all
understand, its all the usual insanity skatta.... but I gotta rebuild that
smoothwall.

come on folding_monkeys we need to get out and BORG any computer we see the evil monkeys have almost 200 active CPU but we only have 165 so yall need to start borging

ghettocomp said:
ARRggAAAA!!!!!!!........
/me babbles insanely to self...
Lost my entire network AGAIN tonight. Teh power outage from some
transformers exploding down the road last night (Actually I do believe
it was some drunken fool knocking them loose from the High tension line)
anyway, It has caused some Major issues within the whole network and
caused my Smoothie to overheat dramatically (how about 85C!!!) still
works but I have had to shut it down and perform a major rebuild tomorrow.

/Me wanders off mumbling to self....Runs into wall - falls down. You all
understand, its all the usual insanity skatta.... but I gotta rebuild that
smoothwall.
awe man, sorry to hear that...your smoothwall was a ghetto masterpiece :( Now i'll just have to do something ULTRA ghetto with the 2.4 p4 system i'm building...
/Me thinks of the ghettoness that will happen....must mac guyver something...
oh and quit running into things ghetto, it's not good for you :D

Macaholic said:
Come on Shark! Time to evolve! Join the Barrel of Monkeys! It will be more fun than, well, you know! Oh yeah, stats here! :clap:

pic104432_t.jpg
lmao! :D :D

Macaholic said:
Just think of the number of machines that could have been built or borged in the amount of time it took to compose that masterpiece. ;)
I have a 3.2E just sitting here now. Should probably get working on that.

BigM from MPC said:
WOOT we are winning:
Code:
		       fake		 real
current	 1,156,826	1,108,864
original	1,074,580	1,018,228
		--------------------------------
done so far   82,246	   90,636

goal	      500,000	  500,000
done	      082,246	  090,636
		-------------------------------
left		   417,754	  409,364

Keep it up guys!!!
we need to do something asap guys...we're almost a quarter of the way done...that means the longer we wait the harder it will be to close this gap.

ALL HANDS ON DECK!

This banana boat needs to FLY!

FOLD and BORG ON!!! :attn:

I'm in for 3 machines.

I'll stop the instances I have due in this PM & name change for about 600 points.

Fold On!

Excellent guys, heck, if we decide to hold these "Chimp Challanges" annually we'll have to push the cap to 1million to make it any sort of race lol.

Keep up the great borging! Lets make these mpc monkeys sorry they ever met us! :beer:

I totally agree Gary. The production rates for both teams have been phenomenal. And to think I was under the silly notion of just racing to 250-300k. Even a 2 mil race wouldn't be out of the question the way this has been going. Way to rise up to meet the challenge. Now get to pulling harder!

Back