• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

**Official** Team Monkey Challenge Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lodis, I'm trying to get in contact with him now. I sent a pm over on the MPC boards and am awaiting a response.

I would leave the subteam usernames intact, besides, these are the monkey teams. Who could go messing with those? A stats page could easily be started like this one:
http://chronos.dynup.net:16845/Racer/RaceTo50.php

This page was a recent race a couple of us had to the top 50 at TR. I haven't successfully contacted sparrow to see if he could do that for this contest. If he could do it I'm sure somebody else could to. It's above my skill level for sure.

I will be available Sunday night (4/16) after 9pm EST to discuss details. I don't think S_M will be here for about a week, you can also contact Staypuff over at MaxPC forums to talk shop.

For the record I know jack about setting up stats sites, I don't think Puff or S_M do either but will verify.

I'd like to help with this, but I'm not too good with HTML, and I don't know s*** about PHP, but if I can find someone who knows how to do a stats page I'll be sure to bring him here.

Since MPC has requested that their current contest end first it'll give us time to get someone on board with it. Sparrow was "the man" when it came to doing these for us. I haven't seen him around in a while though.

Good, I'm glad you guys are all folding under one username... I'm not a big fan of switching names...too much monkeying around :D

what is the problem of just racing to 500k from start? if we had 20 million points and you had 2 million, we could still race to 500k or whatever its decided to be...

We have a guy that was working on a race site just for this type of thing I have PMed him.

Monkeys check and double check all your borgs.

Make sure they are packed, stacked and ready to ramp up!

I just finished some updating and bug fixing, I'm going to wait and see how it goes the next time stanford updates to make sure the site is running right. I'll let you know how it goes in about 2 hours.

Well, I'm running into a problem. The stats are working fine, but when I try to put the data into a graph it doesn't work. So if you're good with PHP, please PM me.

The site is at http://clintdavis.us/projects/fahraces/

It doesn't look to good on the outside, but the code on the inside I think is great. But then again I am pretty bias on that.

Popcorn and beer at the ready here ... and this lazy boy has got his own lazy boy. :D

Should be fun to watch all these monkeys have at it! :clap:

I'm not talented with php or databases at all. I wish I had something to offer you. The page layout looks fine for me. We don't need anything extravagant, just simple and to the point. We still have some time to work these little wrinkles out.

Ok I got it fixed. Just some dumb mistakes on my part (as usual). You can see a little prelim at the site.

Last edited:
Friggin' sick d00ds...i'll post a bit more, but my buddy is b***chin' at me to play some starcraft...ole' sk00l :D

Back