• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

**Official** Team Monkey Challenge Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Soichiro-
Why did I BSOD when I clicked that link? I thought my DSOD days were over...I guess I need to check some OC things out or something :p
Something must be wrong and I'm going to find out what it is. After all, I need this rig to be as stable as possibel if we're going to beat the other monkey team!(Which shouldn't be a problem)

You got a BSOD? It's just a picture... you can even see from hovering over the link that it's an ordinary jpg... :bang head

So that means your system is probably not 100% stable :eek: Get it stable again! We need all the folding power we can get!

foldon.gif

(or maybe windows just wanted to be a b****, lol)

Thanks guys, it's great to be part of such a great team! Great job on the site seadave...We'll keep you updated on when the race will begin.

Keep up the fantastic work everyone!

Fold On! :attn:

Soichiro said:
You got a BSOD? It's just a picture... you can even see from hovering over the link that it's an ordinary jpg... :bang head

So that means your system is probably not 100% stable :eek: Get it stable again! We need all the folding power we can get!

foldon.gif

(or maybe windows just wanted to be a b****, lol)
I know, I know. I promise I'll get it 100% stable in time for teh race!
Haven't seen a BSOD in a while...I thought teh northy was good to go. I guess it's time to get some better RAM FINALLY.

sno.lcn said:
I know, I know. I promise I'll get it 100% stable in time for teh race!
Haven't seen a BSOD in a while...I thought teh northy was good to go. I guess it's time to get some better RAM FINALLY.

ahhahaha...i so forgot there was a second page when i posted last...that's some good stuff! :D

little mpc monkey afraid of running us "fake" monkeys while your other competition is going on????

Seems like they're scared...can't take on two teams at once??

Hey a new competition on the horizon. Good to know. I'll have to make sure all pistons are firing once it gets going. Been slow around here and this should help pick things up.

the garynator said:
little mpc monkey afraid of running us "fake" monkeys while your other competition is going on????

Seems like they're scared...can't take on two teams at once??

Not hardly. The guidelines of our current contest would conflict with the one we are going to start with you. Have no fear, we can fling poo better than any monkey out there, and even though we are few in numbers we have attitude to spare.

The current race will be over in about 12 days, give or take a day. That should give you 'fake' monkeys (read: nutten but a bunch of smelly, hairy humans) enough time to hide your bananas and change your diapers. :p

Lodis4 said:
Not hardly. The guidelines of our current contest would conflict with the one we are going to start with you. Have no fear, we can fling poo better than any monkey out there, and even though we are few in numbers we have attitude to spare.

The current race will be over in about 12 days, give or take a day. That should give you 'fake' monkeys (read: nutten but a bunch of smelly, hairy humans) enough time to hide your bananas and change your diapers. :p

The current contest can be found here if anyone would like to follow it.

Well, I know the race hasn't officially started yet but I wanted to update the status of the stats.

Good news: The stats site seems to be working great. No problems as of yet.

Bad news: In my test runs, the folding_monkeys keep getting stomped by Spyder_Monkey.

We're going to have to step it up a notch. Right now they are over producing the monkeys by about 3k a day.

seadave77 said:
Well, I know the race hasn't officially started yet but I wanted to update the status of the stats.

Good news: The stats site seems to be working great. No problems as of yet.

Bad news: In my test runs, the folding_monkeys keep getting stomped by Spyder_Monkey.

We're going to have to step it up a notch. Right now they are over producing the monkeys by about 3k a day.
Don't worry, once the race starts i there won't be so much of a gap :sn:

Back