• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock AMD Phenom X6 1090T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This information would be most helpful after you run prime, obviously we don't need the signature but the rest is helpful.. You don't need to take a ss while it's running you can do it after just make sure you have hwmonitor open while it running. It will show us what the system is doing under load.

ok then, I would ask 2 things. HWMonitor on the temperatures that I have to keep an eye on are 2 right? TMPIN0 or TMPIN1? and temperatures core # 0, # 1 core, etc. ... must not exceed 62 ° C?
Keep TMPIN0 below 70 and all the cores below 62c.
So now the septum x18 multiplier with default vcore and launch "prime for 2 hours and do a screen about halfway through the test?
I will take a bit of time available, so I assume that we speak tomorrow evening :(
Yes and you should still be able to surf while running prime , if it crashes you're not stable
I used IBT because they could do the same thing as the prime, but using less time and was more comfortable

Sorry if I press this thing, but the voltage and timings of the ram (now I'm on auto) do not have to touch it?
Your Ram frequency and voltage should be set manually use the spd settings from CPU-z as a guide.
Thank you all

P.S. of prime95 I download the regular version or the one for 64bit?

I use a S.O. 64bit Yes 64 bit

Wanted to mention updating the bios on this motherboard. It may help with some issues in stability and temp readouts and such.

@ Johan45 thanks for the answers

@ Mandrake4565 who he is or what is RGone? : (

@ ShrimpBrime the bios has been updated to the latest version available on the site :)

I switched from version 0503 to 1601 :)

Apppena I get back from work, I try to run all the tests with the screen that you have asked me :)

thanks guys

P.S. prime95 to be launched in torture test -> blend -> 6threat?

when they pass the two hours I have to stop or stops by itself?

...or what is RGone? = lol many of us have wondered this. Closest answer I can come up with in the English language is... Savant. Lol

Hello Guys
I'm going to start the test, multiplier x18 (3600MHz)

Disabled the C1E and cool & quiet

I select CPU Voltage auto? or do I enter a value? if so, which one?

Also imposed the timing of ram right? or by the time I leave selected auto?

thanks

Attachments

• 20131108_153537.jpg
    20131108_153537.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 20131108_153548.jpg
    20131108_153548.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 20131108_153629.jpg
    20131108_153629.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 20131108_154907.jpg
    20131108_154907.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 61
I select CPU Voltage auto? or do I enter a value? if so, which one?
Use whatever you had it on when you passed 3.8 using IBT? Just post a screen shot here of this information after you run Prime Blend. Once we have that info we will know what steps to take next.

Perfect the test is in progress started at 30 minutes ago

I'm writing from the notebook ;)

As soon as she finished I'll post the results of HWMonitor, CPU-Z memory and SPD

ah .. I forgot .. beyond the screen of cpuz ehwmonitor I also post some screen prime95?

how do I know that there have been mistakes? the solution is only one? if the PC does not restart everything is ok?

Sure, feel free to post pics of Prime also.

While running prime95 1 of 4 things will happen.

#1 Prime will run without errors and temps will be good until you stop it(20min, 2 hour, etc...) = Stable overclock
#2 Prime will run without errors and temps will reach your max limit (STOP prime95). = Overclock maybe stable but CPU cooling is inadequate
#3 Prime will run with error to worker#_. = Unstable (General fix add a little CPU vCore if that doesn't work try raising the NB multi a little)
#4 Sytem will BSOD/Freeze. = Unstable (Review what you changed to make system unstable and modify that setting until it's stable)

If at any point your system will not post or boot into windows. Clear the Cmos and reset Bios back to last known stable setting.

ok perfect
the test is started from 1hr 30 minutes and I do not think there are no problems in the 6 tables that are open.

I read only this:
Self test 12K passed ..
self test 800K passed ... ect ..

about 30 minutes and shut prime95

HWMonitor of the screen and cpu-z you need during the test or after the end?

thanks

Back