• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock help FX6300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No i havent reset bios. Its kinda wierd though. The perf loss happened when i didnt do anything. Usually if anything happens its from me tinkering with something this was sudden out of the blue and had me confused for ever

Is there another driver deletion program? Sweeper keeps crashing

ab70adc0944fc671448e8ba699265e0c.png

so now I guess it's time to defrag the drive.
where on earth did johan go?????
I figure he's up to something.....

You do not need driver sweeper when installing Nvidia drivers, just do a manual install and tic the, " clean Install" option. it will uninstall the old driver and then install the new.

You do not need driver sweeper when installing Nvidia drivers, just do a manual install and tic the, " clean Install" option. it will uninstall the old driver and then install the new.

Mostly. But Raver was having some probs with the SLI. Sometimes things still get left behind. Glad it all worked out for ya though RaverFox
Game On :attn:

eh, eh, eh, not so fast with the exit young man.
there's one little thing we never told you when you wondered in....

we would like you to visit us often and help others in the forum, that's what we are all about

we would like you to visit us often and help others in the forum, that's what we are all about
That's right C_D always looking for new recruits. :salute:
And Raver the longer you hang around the more you'll learn. :comp:

That's right C_D always looking for new recruits. :salute:
And Raver the longer you hang around the more you'll learn. :comp:

of course of course. Im willing to learn, the helping im not so sure i can do at my level lol but with due time ill learn and be able to make sure everyone else doesnt get hung up

Back