• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock help FX6300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That will depend on the game you want to play. If the game was released after that original there's a chance that SLI won't work properly with it.
Like I said earlier I would try a proper 3D benchmark Unigine Heaven 4.0 is a free download) with SLI and without first. This will test your general 3D performance which will include Dx11. Then if you're not getting any boost in performance I'd try different drivers.

That will depend on the game you want to play. If the game was released after that original there's a chance that SLI won't work properly with it.
Like I said earlier I would try a proper 3D benchmark Unigine Heaven 4.0 is a free download) with SLI and without first. This will test your general 3D performance which will include Dx11. Then if you're not getting any boost in performance I'd try different drivers.

Roger roger. Will do. Ill post results when I can

There should have been a number in the top right of the window.

a couple of things I don't understand is one card shows as pcie 2.0 and the other shows as pcie 1.1.
I have a single 7770 on the same board and it shows as pcie 3.0

a couple of things I don't understand is one card shows as pcie 2.0 and the other shows as pcie 1.1.
I have a single 7770 on the same board and it shows as pcie 3.0

Thats.... interesting... because that should definitely be 2.0

what bios are you running?

UEFI Version 0901

I updated it near the end of 2012 around november

did a little reading, people are saying GPU-z has been falsely reading PCI-e as 1.1 when its not really 1.1? Still looking

Update your Bios to this version or newer. I havent checked for any bios updates in a month or 2 so not sure if this one is still current.

Might wanna set all your bios settings back to default b4 you do this though.

Attachments

• mainboard.PNG
    mainboard.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
Update your Bios to this version or newer. I havent checked for any bios updates in a month or 2 so not sure if this one is still current.

Might wanna set all your bios settings back to default b4 you do this though.

yours is the R2.0 though. Isnt it a bit different?

and both cards respective Graphics tab

5701861e7f4813839a6cb95bc257fffb.png

when you start to diag a problem our first rescue move is to reset the bios to default, you have done this?????

Back