• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock help FX6300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Snippet from test
is shut it down remembering you said max temp for Package is 62

77ddd622cd8782b90c18c5aa650118fc.png

I dont see a HW monitor SS with your post, your saying that your package for over 60*c with the settings that Caddi gave you?

That doesnt seem normal given your still at stock clock/volts...

I hope you used thermal paste =D

I dont see a HW monitor SS with your post, your saying that your package for over 60*c with the settings that Caddi gave you?

Oh god yes i did XD did a nice drop in the center surrounded by a few pressed drops.

ok lets drop the vcore 3 bumps of the - key

lets set the cpu bus/peg frequency =200
and the cpu ratio =20 for a basic 4000 cpu clock

Something seems to have gone wonky with the forum over the last week or two when trying to view 'wide' images that are downsized. The browswer is not getting the message to put a slider across the bottom of the browswer to move from side to side. All you see is about 1/2 the picture.
RGone...

we have had almost 300 views and your the fist of the "old crew" to chime in Rgone.
what's with everybody?????

it's the fear of vcore that has to be keeping them quiet.

Not sure what to tell ya there bud, other than thats way hotter than it should be?

Rgone/caddi and the boys should be able to help you get straightened out.

Not sure what to tell ya there bud, other than thats way hotter than it should be?

Rgone/caddi and the boys should be able to help you get straightened out.

yeah. Not comfortable with 60 what so ever lol. Maybe theres a wrong setting or something

thats ok, just drop the vcore another bump this vcore should take you to 4.3 or so.
drop it test it, drop it again till you loose a worker or two then bump it up onesave it to the profile#2 and name it 4000.
on the 62c max temp, it's ok to let it drift up a little, many of us have run them much higher.

one thing i forgot, when you stop prime 95, let the "cpu" temp line drop below 38c/100f before shutting down.

right before i was about to shut down, ASUS AI suite gave me a pop up warning about my +12V and showed a voltage (went away before i could see it)

40d1d2bd786a944f9ee2539e727e2a5b.png

current +12V. Is everything okay?

Back