• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help! Cannot OC Fx-4170

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
we would like to see a bit more work with the memory, cpu/nb and the ht link, that helps support our overclocking and fine tune it some.
other than that, good job buddy.

Break, we don't need no stinking breaks, but it's safe to say our rigs are stable after folding for 10 days straight. :thup:

Well it's more of a pause I have the HTPC contributing to Operation Primate, after my taxes and 50 or so hours of gaming :clap::clap: I'll put the beast back to work!! :comp:

I think that's where we were trying to go before RGone started. Sheesh always so pushy!!

P55 with 4 core i860 Lynnfield cpu on one of DFI's last mobos to be released to public. Been in almost daily use since early 2010.

Break, we don't need no stinking breaks, but it's safe to say our rigs are stable after folding for 10 days straight. = YOU THINK? Hehehe. The way it 'seemed' you guys were going forward, I would say the 8 core boys do F@H okay enough.

C_D wouldn't pay right so they put him on GenerAC for a while out there at the cabin and he had to off his power hogs. He was livid. So he don't have to give his little darlings n0 breaks. Hehehe. You should have heard him.
RGone...ster.

C_D wouldn't pay right so they put him on GenerAC for a while out there at the cabin and he had to off his power hogs. He was livid. So he don't have to give his little darlings n0 breaks. Hehehe. You should have heard him.
RGone...ster.
I wonder if he ever installed the gun turret I suggested to keep the county off of his land?

U guyz are jus so wit hit tllz I cannut seem to evuh doez rat. CarpOLuh.
Me is RGone...sterz
Me thinks someones been into the everclear!!

I wonder if he ever installed the gun turret I suggested to keep the county off of his land?
Sonded to me like he was ready for some turd hunting!!
So C_D is it safe to assume you have power once more?:comp:

C_D don't never run outen evuhclar so he always got powuh. He did however get his tricity back on. Hehehe.

It is raining cats and dogs here and I got too much time on hands.
RGone...ster.

I wish I had those kinda problems Rgone but must get back to work!! If you can call it that HEhe

just to give them the birdie i have spent the last two hours down by the road that everyone in town uses, driving my espada in the most ungodly fashion (mud boggin in a v12 front engined sedan anyone?) then i took the clay caked thing to town for another bottle of the good stuff.

just to give them the birdie i have spent the last two hours down by the road that everyone in town uses, driving my espada in the most ungodly fashion (mud boggin in a v12 front engined sedan anyone?) then i took the clay caked thing to town for another bottle of the good stuff.

Ah hah, the old V-12 up yours to them. Hehehe. I see why they didn't want you to have no tricity. They can't get no respect.

RGone...:bang head:bump:

nothing like a brace of 6 carbs that have been sitting for three years to test the skills at tuning.

Oh well this page 10 has been nothing but a walk, stomp and tromp of the OP's thread. I guess he got it going or at best he can barge back in. Hehehe. We are pretty flexible and can go back to helping. :grouphug:
RGone...

"Helping" is that you call it :chair:
:D

Well we were doing pretty good until post #173 or so when C_D posted his link to his "trained rodeo clowns" which is the age old "do not try this at home" disclaimer. It went downhill from there. You got to understand that I don't know of another man alive that will put more Vcore on an AMD cpu on water than C_D. Heck no others should not do as he does in his threads after all he is a trained rodeo clown. Hehehe. :clap:

"SubPar" came by and said hello and well the OP has been a little tenative in adjusting his clock to 4.6Ghz but hey that is okay, we all got to set a limit. No problem there.

Anyway, we that hang and help most of the time are truly able to move from rodeo clown mode to some form of help mode at the moments notice.

Salute. :thup:
I am RGone...

Anyway, we that hang and help most of the time are truly able to move from rodeo clown mode to some form of help mode at the moments notice.

Salute. :thup:
I am RGone...

:thup: "Transformers more than meets the eye":rofl:

Back