• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

{PMS}fishy Lan Rev 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

Canceled

So, Prodrivetom wants a lan, I want to play games and drink red death, and it just happens that I moved into a house, a big one, with an office, a barn a basement, and lots of room.

So what does that mean to you? Well no more driving through Boston, no more street parking, and lots and lots of room.

Where is this you ask? Well its in Upton. Where the hell is that, you ask? Its where I-90 and 495 met. That means that Pinky and Dinos ride is now 40 mins shorter if I give them the super secret short cut.

Space is not limited. If you say you are comming, and don't show you will be kicked in the nutz. Im looking for an accurate count so that I can plan.

If this is too soon, it can deffinatly be pushed back. I want to hear what everyone thinks. I hope that covers it all.

Post in this thread if you can come, if these dates work, and if not, when is better.

Thanks.

Well looks like the first date is not going to work well for many people. How is the 2nd week in December looking?

Who is Comming
  • prodrivetom
  • snvpa
  • pinky
  • nebulous
  • rogerdugans <--We are dragging you.
  • blackstarbsp <-- You too.

GAMES
  • UT2k4
  • HL2 (CS Source)
  • Halo 2

Last edited:
Awesome!

I do have a few commitments coming up, so either the last weekend in November or the second week in December forward I think are free for me...

There's a good possibility I could be bringing a new face or two to this one. Unfortunately, it's likely Dino's mug will be present. :eek:

ProDriveTom said:
doooooooooooooooo ittttttttttttttttttttt

Tom, I'll be placing my usual order for the red stuff ;).

Games I own/play:

EQ2 (have it on preorder)
Doom 3
UT2004
Far Cry
UT2003
Counterstrike Condition Zero
Joint Operations

Maybe more, but that's what's on my desk atm.

Pinky I made a few EQ2 characters... and all the "hype" as you call it from the pre-installation discs are well worth the bragging value from sony.

vsalt2 said:
Pinky I made a few EQ2 characters... and all the "hype" as you call it from the pre-installation discs are well worth the bragging value from sony.

Cool, now we wait until Tuesday at the earliest to get online... should give me enough time to start working on installing those subs in the new car...

Pinky said:
Cool, now we wait until Tuesday at the earliest to get online... should give me enough time to start working on installing those subs in the new car...

New car?

Krieger said:
Fishy any chance of you moving that to a weekend down the road a little further, my niece's birthday is the 20th.

Yea, that's proballly what is going to have to happen.

Can't but commit till we have a date set but if I say I'll come I really will this time. I actually have my act together now, thankfully. the second and fourth saturdays are usually good for me. the first and 3rd not so much. :)

Krieger said:
Fishy any chance of you moving that to a weekend down the road a little further, my niece's birthday is the 20th.

Yep 2nd weekend in DEC.

Pete, can you update the first post with the date and times, etc... maybe a list of possible (stress possible, as what interests us may change then) games...

Last edited:
Pinky said:
Pete, can you update the first post with the date and times, etc... maybe a list of possible (stress possible, as what interests us may change then) games...

Updated.

Krigger, you going to be able to make it?

Anyone see donny_paycheck or Mr B around?

Softgod said:
Ahh you guys are too far away.

"Far" is relativte. We had Captian Slug fly in from VA last time. Where would you be comming from?

LOL, I am not going to have the funds at this time to fly out. I am in Indianapolis, Indiana. I also have my hands in all of the professional LANs here in Indianapolis and a few of the other LANs in Indiana.

www.indygamers.com
www.stompfest.com
www.indysmash.com
www.kokomogamers.com
www.winterwonderlan.com

Winterwonderlan is my 50 person LAN but I am a member of Indygamers and I run the networks for the others. I have a sweet giber gigabit setup that goes from a 3Com Corebuilder 9000 fiber port to a switch on every table cluster. I really wish that I could make it out but the bills are killing me now.

I am reasonably close! I am putting in my card this weekend. If all goes well and it is stable for a good week, I'll get the time off. Is this going to be on a weekend?

veryhumid said:
I am reasonably close! I am putting in my card this weekend. If all goes well and it is stable for a good week, I'll get the time off. Is this going to be on a weekend?

Yep, the 2nd one in DEC. 11/12th.

Back