• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

{PMS}fishy Lan Rev 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
assuming things go smooth, i'll place a recommendation for the games you already have listed plus:

star wars battlefront
need for speed underground

and a mohaa or battlefield game might be nice as well.

man, u guys had to pick the weekend before finals, sheesh. last time u guys picked move in weekend for me when I left for college, killin me here guys

MLMIB said:
man, u guys had to pick the weekend before finals, sheesh. last time u guys picked move in weekend for me when I left for college, killin me here guys

What? If I picked the next weekend you would blame me for having it to close to Christmas. I can't please everyone.

I say drive up anways, not like you are really going to study on the weekend. I use to be in college, and heck Im going back. If you really need to study, there will be down time, between the time I kill you, and respawn. :D

lol, it's alright, I do study quite a bit(not that smart) 'n my weekends are usually busy, hopefully I'll be able to catch ya guys on one

Sorry I cant make it this time... Need to change my location.

The weekend of May 22nd is my sister's wedding. If you guys wanna set up a LAN that weekend I should be able to stop by for some fragging (note: I mean me getting fragged).

BigRed said:
OOOOOO
oc Lan

Too bad im in washington :( Driving 2500+ miles for a Lan is a bit excessive :p
BR, try 3000+ I did it in less than 3 days. If you are gutsy enough to do it I bet 2 people can make it in less than 2 days.

On the other hand I am in the geek capitol of the world now, no place to host a LAN (yet). If someone wants to get something going around here I will be more than happy to lend my personality to the mix.

Oh you buggers better leave a hole for me to get in from the net. So please everyone make sure they fully upgrade their games. Somehow I know Dino will still manage to swipe something from me or make me buy something.

Kevin, new car? WTF

PS Fry's is less than 10 minutes from where I am!

Sounds like a lot of fun, it's too bad that I'm way too far away to come, especially given that I don;t have a car :(

I wonder if they're enough members in Toronto for me to to set something up here... (me starts to plan!)

Humm... the second weekend in Dec... I should be able to make it. So put me as a maybe... I need to find out from my Wife(aka Social planner) if we have anything going on... Also I'll be needing some directions.

felinusz said:
Sounds like a lot of fun, it's too bad that I'm way too far away to come, especially given that I don;t have a car :(

I wonder if they're enough members in Toronto for me to to set something up here... (me starts to plan!)
thats what ive been thinking. i know there are other members from toronto....

Upton? Holy crap that's like right near Worcester. Ok well sort of.

Not sure if I can make this or not. I'm moving to a new condo in December. I'll try to make it though. If I do that means Fishy gets to see my new TSX.

donny_paycheck said:
Upton? Holy crap that's like right near Worcester. Ok well sort of.

Not sure if I can make this or not. I'm moving to a new condo in December. I'll try to make it though. If I do that means Fishy gets to see my new TSX.

MMM.....TSX. If you need a hand moving let me know.

Looks like I should be able to make it. Need to get the final schedual for exams still but it looks very good. I haven't gotten HL2 yet since I promised myself I wouldn't till exams were over but if CS:source will be a big draw then I guess I'll have to. Juat hope I can study and not play HL all day long.

I won't be buying HL2 for this. I can't/won't justify it. Hell, I don't even play UT2004 or Doom3... and I paid real money for them when they were released :(.

I see how it is, you people get on me for not buying a game I only play like 2 days a year... But when you have to buy the game... oh watch out!

LOL j/k

UT04 old enough that everyone should have it?

Yea, doesn't look like HL2 will be popular enough. I guess its gold old UT, and what ever else you guys are playing. I almost never game these days.

It's looking like I can come. I think my boss is giving me the whole weekend off, but I need to double-check today. Does anyone mind of my computer is a little noisy? I'm looking for a quieter fan right now, but I have a TT going at full blast, it is probably 40dB. :( I don't have unreal, but I don't mind picking up a copy. any requests for movies?

I think the noise will not be a problem. Should be 8 or so very loud computers in the same room One more will not make any sort of significant difference.

oh man, not looking good now. I am hoping, but someone at work just quit. however someone who just spent some time in jail is coming back, so it might be okay. When my manager asked me why i had to go to mass, i told her I was going to visit "family." haha. you kind of are.

veryhumid said:
oh man, not looking good now. I am hoping, but someone at work just quit. however someone who just spent some time in jail is coming back, so it might be okay. When my manager asked me why i had to go to mass, i told her I was going to visit "family." haha. you kind of are.

Yeah, your O/C family.

Hope you can make it, atleast for one day.

Back