• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

{PMS}fishy Lan Rev 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
stompah said:
Hey the moutains are nice here. People are already skiiing/boarding and the lifts arent even running yet.

How much is a plane ticket out there? When do you think a good time to come is?

Bad news from me. I can't make it. On top of picking up the overnight shift from friday to saturday, my father is celebrating my brother's, my Nephew's, and My wife's birthday saturday afternoon. If you leave the server accessable from outside and toss me the IP I'd be more than happy to connect from home when I wrap all of that up ;)

Pete, maybe we need to just chalk this one up to bad timing for all involved and try to shoot for another in say late January instead?

(at this point a lot of people can't make it, haven't even heard a definite from Doug or Brian yet, and your roommate thing... I'd rather make my mind up now and start making alternate plans for the weekend today)

So, possibles are Tom, Dino, myself, Pete, Ryland, and maybe snvpa, Doug, Brian?? That's a LAN so long as there's at least 4 of us (that's how many showed for LAN #1).

Last edited:
Pinky said:
Pete, maybe we need to just chalk this one up to bad timing for all involved and try to shoot for another in say late January instead?

(at this point a lot of people can't make it, haven't even heard a definite from Doug or Brian yet, and your roommate thing... I'd rather make my mind up now and start making alternate plans for the weekend today)

So, possibles are Tom, Dino, myself, Pete, and maybe the snvpa, Doug, Brian?? That's a LAN so long as there's at least 4 of us (that's how many showed for LAN #1).

Thats what Im thinking.

Mark this one Canceled.

{PMS}fishy said:
Thats what Im thinking.

Mark this one Canceled.

Cool, when/if the timing comes around for January maybe we can reschedule it then. Also need to checkin with Doug sometime anyway and will see if he's got anything open in the coming months...

Pinky said:
Cool, when/if the timing comes around for January maybe we can reschedule it then. Also need to checkin with Doug sometime anyway and will see if he's got anything open in the coming months...

Thats if any of us can get in touch with him. I called him, sent a pm, and emailed him. Not sure if he is even going to be up for one.

{PMS}fishy said:
Thats if any of us can get in touch with him. I called him, sent a pm, and emailed him. Not sure if he is even going to be up for one.

Well, I talked with him Nov 3. Talked with him a day or two later, haven't since. I hope he's well. I'll try him tonight if it isn't that late.

Pinky said:
Well, I talked with him Nov 3. Talked with him a day or two later, haven't since. I hope he's well. I'll try him tonight if it isn't that late.

That was around the last time I spoke with him as well. Right before the election.

MLMIB said:
college break beginning of jan till mid, good times for me ^_^

I was invited to an O/C NC lan. Up up for a ride? NJ is on the way.

Oh, and we are taking you car.

I spoke to Doug about a week ago. He is doing fine.

Pete sorry I missed one of your posts. Tickets can be from $200-600. Best time? I guess that would depend on what you wanted to do. If boarding was your thing then a month or so would be ideal. But if you wanted tobe a tourist then wait till summer.

And for the record people say that there isnt much rain in Seattle. Wrong, its miserable, all it does is rain it may not accumulate much but its ALWAYS overcast.

If you guys want to wait a few months maybe I can host a northeast meets northwest gettogether. Perhaps we can all take a week off do some hiking (Kevin), mountain biking (Peter) and rob tourists (Dino). I am hoping to settle my living arrangements February so then we can make solid plans.

stompah said:
If you guys want to wait a few months maybe I can host a northeast meets northwest gettogether. Perhaps we can all take a week off do some hiking (Kevin), mountain biking (Peter) and rob tourists (Dino). I am hoping to settle my living arrangements February so then we can make solid plans.

Sounds good.

In the meantime, are we going to reorganize for another weekend anytime soon?

Back