• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Poor Performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did you uninstall drivers, then reinstall or just install over the original ones. You need to do a clean install, in fact you should probably do it in safe mode.

when i install a previous driver it automatically uninstall the one im using

quick question, if i replace my sli 670 with a titan is it better ? got an offer 550$ for my sli should i sell them and get a titan ?

try different lan drivers i had a similar issue on a server where it would freeze every few seconds randomly intel couldnt figure it out i started installing random drivers and it fixed after a lan driver. had the exact same problem the next week installed a dif lan driver and it fixed it also so try some dif lan drivers.

this is all assuming were talking about random freeze and go

also have you tried 1x 670 to see if that is smoother

try different lan drivers i had a similar issue on a server where it would freeze every few seconds randomly intel couldnt figure it out i started installing random drivers and it fixed after a lan driver. had the exact same problem the next week installed a dif lan driver and it fixed it also so try some dif lan drivers.

this is all assuming were talking about random freeze and go

also have you tried 1x 670 to see if that is smoother

what do u mean by "lan drivers" ?

does this help with anything ? i hear the processor sound run loud as if running on max speed for some reason

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 51
if the cpu is bottlenecking it would reach 100% usage b4 your gpu reach 99% usage....you can log it by monitoring it with HWinfo64....That was my first initial thought, if you check your memory, hdd, single gpu, short on the motherboard, and all these things checks out, the last resort would be to reformat and do fresh install of windows....

maybe my ssd is causing this ? as it's given low rating in this chart as my windows is installed in it, my other gaming hdd is called western digital 1 tera byte but i think this 1 is ok

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 45
Reinstall Windows. It is probably a driver issue. Or maybe some kind of botnet software that uses your GPUs to mine coins without telling you.

It is not that hard, just grab a legit copy and drop the disk in. That's it.

Back