• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 16Aug19: Nothing to see here. Move along.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
So there was a possibility that I was not going to be able to keep up with the weekly updates. That opportunity has come and gone and I am still writing them. Fortunately, we had a few people who were ready to step up and take over. However, with Macaholic down for the last week or so, he exposes an issue that we all knew we had. We have too much of our production wrapped up in too few people. Now I have every confidence that Mac will return but if he didn’t or if we lost HayesK or WhitehawkEQ or any combination of our top 20, the team could fall into oblivion. To counteract that possibility, we need to add more active folders. One way to do that has been offered to us but has been beyond my feeble abilities to do so. We have been offered the opportunity to showcase our team by way of monthly updates on the home page. If you have interest, I’d be happy to partner up with someone to help get this going.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all.
Hardware.no | 4.6 months.| down from infinity. |
www.banano.cc | 5.3 months | down from 5.8 months.|
PC Games Hardware |7.7 years | down from 7.7 years. | [/table]
Hardware.no is going to keep us honest with our production. We have slowed down and they have remained steady. They have always been just right there, waiting for us to slip and slip we have. An interesting stat from our friends at banano.cc. They just started back in April and they already have about the same number of inactive folders that we have. That said, they still added 136 new active folders. Now they lost 70 people more than they gained but at ~ 1500 active folders, they are still a great force. We need to give them credit for being the #12 team in the world in only four months. That is really something to behold. PC Games Hardware has been holding steady which means that our lack of production is what is allowing them to gain on us.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |52 |26th | 1.03 million.
Last week |50 |28th | 1.11 million.
2 weeks ago |49 |27th |1.15 million.
3 weeks ago |53 |26th | 1.17 million.
5 weeks ago | 54 | 26th | 1.23 million.
6 weeks ago | 56 |26th | 1.17 million.
7 weeks ago | 56 | 26th | 1.10 million.
8 weeks ago |56 | 27th | 1.23 million.
9 weeks ago | 57 |29th | 1.31 million.[/table]
We have gained two active folders this week, which is awesome. One is new and one is a return. Thank you. We don’t all have to be mega-folders, we just have to be folders. Remember, it’s not how much you fold but *if* you fold.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 12.64 million
2| WhitehawkEQ | 7.95 million
3| JrClocker | 4.28 million
4| torin3 | 4.18 million
5| Macaholic | 4.17 million
6| TC | 2.55 million
7| orion456 | 2.53 million
8| don256us | 2.24 million
9| aviationfrk | 1.87 million
10| belorsch | 1.28 million
11| squads | 1.04 million
12| JLK03F150 |
13| DarkWarrior |
14| P4EE |
15| Lochekey |
16|Maviryk |
17| harlam357 |
18| gabi golan
19| slorch
20| ProteinPete [/table]
Macs drop in production has propelled Whitehawk into the #2 spot. Enjoy it while you can buddy.  HayesK has reported that he has been out of town but that his wife was kind enough to help him keep his production up.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] TC just earned | 700 million. |[/table]
This is the least number of milestones we’ve every celebrated. I was going to take this as a bad sign but I realized: The higher we go, the harder it is to get a milestone. This shows that we have worked hard to blaze through the lower levels and are now grinding through the upper levels.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up four spots each:
DarkWarrior – Very nice.

Moving up two spots each:
belorsch – Who made it into the top 50 not too long ago.

Moving up one spot each:
aviationfrk
Lochekey
squads
hitman
DarkDraco
ZL1

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16|
HayesK |#29|
HayesK |#41| |
WhitehawkEQ |#52| |
P4EE |#63|
RoXQi3x |#65|
RamonetB |#66|
orion456 |#89| | [/table]

MVP of the week!
Mrs. HayesK

HayesK’s wife has somehow put up with the added cost, heat and time that HayesK puts into folding for Team 32, Stanford, the scientific community, and the world. We appreciate you for supporting our teammate who means so much to us. Hayes, thank you to you and more specifically right now, your wife.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

No guesses from which TV show I was referencing last week. If you would like to still make a guess, refer back and post there.

And unexpectedly, I just shifted to the #3 PPD average spot.

I noticed I had a 1070 running and an unused 1080, so I'm going to try and swap them this weekend.

Also, picked up a cheapie HF compressor, so I can properly blow out my cards now.

Forwarded link for this weeks T32 EOC update to my wife. She saw that she was named MVP of the week and says "thanks so much!":)

Apologies for my PPD drop as I rebuild my garage rig into an open frame setup

Good luck with that. I really like open frame rigs.

Also, last night I got my last machine switched from a 1070 and a plain 1080 to 2 x 1080 Ti setup.

Good luck with that. I really like open frame rigs.

Also, last night I got my last machine switched from a 1070 and a plain 1080 to 2 x 1080 Ti setup.

Does this mean your going to be challenging me on the top 20? :rofl:

p.s. you need to update your stats in your sig.

Wow! Great job guys. We will be back in contention in no time.

Back