• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 21Jun19: The Producers.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all. |
Hardware.no |5.8 months | up from 5.6 months. |
www.banano.cc | 6.7 months | up from 6.6 months.|
LinusTechTips |4.5 years | down from19.6 years.[/table]

We are trending down as expected for the summer months but then we had a sharp drop and a slight rebound. We’ve got to keep on it as a team if we are going to stay relevant. We ARE the little team that can. Can we do it? Yes we can. Who can stop us? ….. ….. Well…. actually…… anyone who out produces us but let’s not talk about that now. We just need to do us and be the best little team that we can be. Now that’s a movie that I’d watch. It’d have to be “R” rated to do it justice but I’d see it. Well, a hard “R” to be clear. Close to an “X” but not a triple “X”. That’s where I’d have to draw the line. I’m sorry that I had to put my foot down but it had to be done. Things were said, feelings were hurt but we must move on.

Hardware.no also has a sharp drop and a slight rebound. One of us has to be better at the rebound. Let it be us. banano.cc has been trending down almost since they started but also has a slight rebound at the moment. Don’t forget, they are fielding 1,783 active folders and added 189 new folders. Now they lost more than they added thus their decline but they are still climbing the charts at #15 in the world. Finally, the team at LinusTechTips is coming down from their second spike since we started these newsletters. Based on the last spike and their current trend, they may fizzle out long before they pass us.

Keep all that in mind as you continue to fold on. Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |56 | 27th | 1.23 million.
Last week | 57 |29th | 1.31 million.
2 weeks ago | 56 | 27th | 1.33 million.
3 weeks ago | 54 | 31st | 1.39 million.
4 weeks ago | 65 | 26th | 1.24 million.
5 weeks ago | 65 | 25th | 1.16 million.
6 weeks ago | 60 | 28th | 1.16 million.
7 weeks ago | 61 | 27th | 1.20 million.
8 weeks ago | 67 | 24th | 1.06 million.[/table]
This table shows why our drop does not have to mean our demise. We are down one active folder but up two spots for total number of active folders. This adds to the drama that is to be my masterpiece film to defy the ages. Imagine the CGI needed to portray the complexity of it all. We’ll all have to switch over to CGI production for a while but the end result will be worth it. List below who you want to play the part of yourself.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 14.66 million
2| Macaholic | 10.07 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 9.80 million
4| torin3 | 5.56million
5| JrClocker | 3.90 million
6| TC | 2.67 million
7| orion456 | 2.47 million
8| aviationfrk | 1.82 million
9| belorsch | 1.81 million
10| don256us | 1.75 million
11| squads | 1.34 million
12| thecultie | 1.34 million
13| ottoaxel | 1.00 million
14| DarkWarrior |
15| JLK03F150 |
16| deeppow |
17| Maviryk |
18| Lochekey
19| P4EE
20| harlam357 [/table]
What the heck belorsch!? I give you crap for letting me into the #9 spot and you retaliate by knocking me back down to #10? ;) …. …. Good job buddy. :clap:

This week we did not have anyone drop out of the top 20. Very nice and fairly rare. Slow and steady, right? We just keep applying pressure and our foes friends will fall.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] davekusa will earn | 30 million in 6.3 days. |
moffitj just earned | 3 million. | [/table]
This is the part of the movie where you think you can step out for a snack but there ends up being an important upgrade to a character that may carry throughout the rest of the film. Stay tuned.

I find filling in the above table to be the most time consuming and I was tempted to skip it but I never should. This is probably the most important part of the whole update. As I went through, I was surprised that only two people are within the time frame to make a move this week or next. There is a big part of that because of the high numbers it takes to get to the next milestone. None more so than Macaholic who has to climb a whole 10 billion points to reach his next milestone. In other words, a low number of milestones does not mean that you are not moving up. It means that you are working to the next one and have been working on it for a long time.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up two spots each:
thecultie
belorsch
squads
DarkDraco
DarkWarrior

Moving up one spot each:
gabi golan
ottoaxel
ZL1 who has broken in to the top 100 for the team! WOOT!

These are the Fast and Furious group of the movie. They’ll be driving hard and breaking even harder. There’ll be jumps and explosions and maybe even a parking ticket mixed in this blockbuster car chase scene in the movie that is our journey to the top of the leader boards of Folding @ Home: The Movie.

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#15| |
HayesK |#28| |
HayesK |#45| moving up 1 spot. |
WhitehawkEQ |#54| moving up 1 spot again for the forth week! |
P4EE |#63| |
RoXQi3x |#65|
RamonetB |#66| |
orion456 |#88| | [/table]
WhitehawkEQ correctly pointed out that he has moved up 1 spot each week for like the last 4 weeks. That is a big deal on the world front. There are only 53 folders in the world who produced more and many many who have produced less. WOOT!

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.

Until next week…

Last edited:
I'd like to nominate myself to play myself. As for the rating we may have to go to double X if you don't want to be censored Don :p

Back