• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 27Jun20

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superducky

Team 32 Folding Member
In light of Don taking a slight step back to concentrate on himself, family career, etc., y'know, the important things in life; I figured I could attempt to [badly] approximate his dedication to this cause for so long. If only to try and lighten the workload he has so graciously undertaken. I will say that this is a rare Saturday that you won't find me out sailing, still nursing an awful sunburn--wear protection, kids--so I can't commit to helping out every week, but at the end of the day this is a community effort, right? Right.

We had a big point drop off at the end of the week, collectively, but my personal anecdote is that a restart of the clients this morning brought me back up to full capacity, so give that a try if you haven't!

*This is of the 9am update*

So without further adieu,

Team Conquest/Threat List
PCMR 2.2 monthsdown from 2.8 months.
NVIDIA Corp 4.1 monthsdown from 5.2 months.
CERN & LHC Computing 4.6 monthsdown 4.7 months.
AWSFolds1.3 yearsup from 7.4 months.
Taiwan Team1.1 Yearsdown from Infinity

[TR]
[TR]
PC Games and Hardware has dropped off the active threats, nice job! Unfortunately it looks like that has been caused by AWSFolds and the Taiwan Team gaining steam quickly. It is, always, however, about the long-term performance and discipline of this team that has kept us so high globally for so long. Keep Sending It!

Active folders and ranking:
Active FoldersRankingAve PPD
This week131Don/someone better at data than me, where is this being pulled from or is it calculated? 945k.
Last week13481st 851k.
2 weeks ago14082nd (Like the All American Airborne but we aren’t them.)924k.
3 weeks ago14786th881k.
4 weeks ago14894th898k.
5 weeks ago15095th877k.
6 weeks ago16895th725k.
7 weeks ago18190th505k.
8 weeks ago21290th751k.
9 weeks ago21983rd600k.
Down a few folders this week but summer is coming, have your preparations ready and/or we'll see you back when your AC bill won't prevent you for contributing! Thank you for being a part of Team 32.

Okay, so at this juncture, I have a hard stop, unfortunately. I will try and get back and parse all the 1m+PPD producers, top 200 worldwide, etc. hopefully this evening, or if someone else would like to add it in reply below, that'd be awesome!

I would like to point out that this isn't easy or automated stuff, it involves manual parsing of the extremeoverclocking tables and it's a lot of work. Again, we should all give don a round of applause for all the work that he's done over the years of compiling this. Also, being my first time, I probably made an error somewhere so please let me know if you catch something and I will edit. :cheers:

As don would say,
don256us said:
Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit.
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.
SEND IT!

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back