• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32! *I Challenge You*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Interesting...

I'll probably still be doing FT call center work on top of my PT admin job...

yea the water cooling would be nice.....but i really want one of those giant fans. so mix and match as you would like, but one of those large fans better be sent my way! hehe. thank yall for the support, and for getting me into folding!!

I just got a load of tinkers! :( If the server with the good wu's is down for long enough, it could be hard to maintain your active count at 60....

yep me too...and its not helping my cause that i have a bunch sitting in queue too. its a conspiracy against me!! we will see, its still sitting at 60!

I think we all have some in queue. I'm running a bunch of tinkers too. But what ever, these aren't as slow as the 70.9 pointers are.

See what I mean? :eek:

stats.jpg

haha... at least I cropped the image out slacker =p.

What's the general opinion on this? Should I hold 'true' to the 1-week rule and make him start over? Or... wait til 1-week AFTER his first 60 and if he's still at 60 then cong he? Considering the fact that y0bailey went from less than 1kpw to over 10kpw, I think he met the spirit of this competition to the T. Sooo... I wouldn't mind going with the 'wait 7 days' plan.

I'm sure that number 60 will turn in one this week for him and show back up on the list, I would just give it to him as he blew eveyone else away on getting to 60 first.

not to mention the fact that everythings still in queue....hopefully things will work out in a few days here

Fast420A said:
I'm sure that number 60 will turn in one this week for him and show back up on the list, I would just give it to him as he blew eveyone else away on getting to 60 first.

Yup

Congrats!!!

Don't really know what happened here. I should have a count close to 60 but I'm stuck around 47.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to suck it up and be happy with going from 900ish ppd to 2200ish ppd:cool:

Plus I moved that take over of nik up to January 2005 :p

:beer: :beer: :beer:
To y0bailey!!

Likewise, more than doubling my CPU count and production has been uplifting.

There's still prizes up for grabs if we can pwn the lord and master, vonkaar! I can pull another half-dozen active CPU's at least!

AC in the server room here died a few days ago and so my count dropped a tiny bit. It was fixed the next day, but now it died again. I had to shut folding off so that the company can stay productive using at least one CPU on their duallies without crashing from heat. I hope they get it fixed tomorrow.

Man, 18 Athlon MP's and maybe half-a-dozen misc Intel (nothing better than a celeron 733, heh) and half-a-dozen Sparcs can really throw a lot of heat into a small bedroom-sized room. :mad:

Fine!

[color=99ccff]Congratulations y0bailey![/color]

YGPM!

Everyone cong y0bailey on his victory. He started off with a lowly 400 points per week and he finished with a staggering 10k!! Not only did he break the 60 CPUs per week total, he showed up on the champion's(my) threat list! Happy day!

grumble grumble... borging more to get he and sterculus off my list...

anyway...

Everyone join me in a huge group cheer to welcome y0bailey into the Vonkaar Parthenon of Godliness! You can sit at the 'kids' table
Yay! Happy day!

Back