• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** Team 32 Super Sticky Redux ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Updated link to new Folding Mentor Program thread(s)... those thread are still a work in progress. ;)

Bump... don't want this getting lost.

Folding Mentor Program is now open for business. :)

Unstuck a couple of threads.

I'm planning to compile an Installation Sticky covering all clients.

Updated - removed old "Sig Stats" & Beta team links. Added Links to Official Stanford Stats, EOC, & Kakao stats.

Updated with link to the Official Team 32 F@H FAQ Redux scratch pad.

ttt... this is getting some more attention tomorrow... I'd like to have this (mostly) finalized by the end of the week. :)

Updates...

- Client Setup links now point to David's new "All-in-one" Sticky.

- Removed the "Get Permission" Link... mass borging isn't such a hip thing to do anymore with the new, more powerful, clients.

- Added link to LeeLegend's SMP on XP install guide.

Removed the 'Cost of Folding' link... there is applicable information now in the Team 32 FAQ.

Working on some final edits tonight guys... then we'll stick it! ;)

very well done. I like the way everything is organized. I'm so far behind on the clients this will help alot.

AWSOME work Harlam357. Free shirt for you (I should have my new design ready in a week or so and I'll start a thread.)

Free Shirt!!! :drool: Hecks Yeah!!! :beer:

Still got a couple edits to make... will be stuck soon. :)

Back