• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thuban X6 clocks.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank goodness for you AMD fans ;)
I'm glad you guys are excited about the new stuff :thup:

I'd love to play with it, but I don't really have the time :(

Where is your source on the AM2+ mobo info Exvitermini?

The first post in the thread. :cool:
The cpus were listed on the GA-MA770-UD3 board's cpu support list. Which is an AM2+ board.

# Supports new generation of AMD Phenom™II X6 processors
# Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
# Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
# Supports AMD Phenom II/ Phenom/ Athlon series processors
# Dual Channel DDR2 1333+ for remarkable system performance

Thank goodness for you AMD fans ;)
I'm glad you guys are excited about the new stuff :thup:

I'd love to play with it, but I don't really have the time :(

Too busy with the 980X ? :bday:

There's one source - now we need another to make sure Gigabyte didn't fall off the deep end. ;)

The first post in the thread. :cool:
The cpus were listed on the GA-MA770-UD3 board's cpu support list. Which is an AM2+ board.
Unfortunately the board name was never given in my translation, so it could have been AM3. I went looking through the 790FX AM2+ Gigabyte boards for confirmation (just now 790X and 790GX AM2+ as well) and I didn't find it. If Dolk hadn't asked the question I would have. Thanks for the link ...! :)

Last edited:
It's in the upper right corner of the table.
Well, that's if you can SEE the upper right corner! ;)

With my standard IE width (which is about 1015± plus the scroll bar or 1050± without it) the last full column is "Wattage" and the table/image doesn't allow for a full expansion by clicking. :-/

Since you said there was more I went back and looked full screen (1680x1050). Yes, it's there - but in my case it wasn't obvious and I may not be the only one. Not everybody runs the internet at 1200+ ... ;)

Last edited:
Hey Exviter, wanna be the data miner this time around? :D

Quite had the first round with the Phenoms, I did the Phenom IIs, want to do the Thubans :D. In all honesty I don't have a lot of time to keep up with all the news atm. And yes, there is a lot of news that gets spilled onto the web but never hits the main news circuit, it just stays as a rumor on a small site.

Apart from the price I don't see what else will be revealed, of course if I notice something I will post it.

Do you have source on the harvested dualcore ? It would be even better deal than the 45nm 5000+, I would certainly upgrade the 555 to one.

Harvested Dualcore?

Information I'm talking about is keeping up with motherboard industries and finding out who and which models will support the Thuban.

Well lets hope my Vegas trip gets me money to buy this thing :D

Back