• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
View attachment 181844

"New" ride. 2008 Honda Accord Coupe. Near 80k miles and got it for $5k. It has a few cosmetic issues but couldn't beat the price. Already have a few mods lined up for it; blue LEDs for the interior, installing new sound system (speakers, subwoofers, amp, but keeping stock headunit), 25% tints on windows, and will be changing all the chrome and rims into matte black.

Please, don't put a fart cannon on that like *everyone* does up here. :)

I was looking at the Galax GTX 1080 HOF on an Australian site and the exchange rate came out to $904 USD. I assumed the Limited Edition, plus shipping, would easily hit the $1000 mark. Fortunately Galax told me the NA webstore should have the HOF cards in a couple weeks. I expect a 1070 HOF will be considerably less from them. Maybe enough difference to get the Limited Edition 1070. :)

Yeah, I'm sure it won't be a bang/buck winner, but it should still have much bang and it will look good in my white trimmed mobo and white case. LOL

Bah, just got rid of my golden 780 ti for a couple of hundreds. Squeezed it to the bone and it would have not given any mor Boint, so bye bye. Put my faithful 7970 back, and might grab a 980ti pretty soon... Unless I wait for the 1080ti...

Don't know. I just don't game anymore. Buddies even tried to take me back into WoW, with little success til now!

Bah, just got rid of my golden 780 ti for a couple of hundreds. Squeezed it to the bone and it would have not given any mor Boint, so bye bye. Put my faithful 7970 back, and might grab a 980ti pretty soon... Unless I wait for the 1080ti...

Don't know. I just don't game anymore. Buddies even tried to take me back into WoW, with little success til now!

Haha, If i had the money to pay the monthly fee i would play all day! You should really go play wow with your friends!

Please, don't put a fart cannon on that like *everyone* does up here. :)

Only if I can convince the wallet (wifey) that converting to dual exhaust is practical.

At least with the sound system, I have a 'legit' reason. I'm technically deaf. I 'need' to feel my music. :rofl:

Blue LEDs/Cool White LEDs for interior have arrived and are installed. Wife said when seeing the result, "You're such a dork." :cool:

Last edited:
Back