• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My impression on the DT line is that they are the ones that could not pass the final quality check for a FTW card. So you get a FTW custom PCB and cooler with a possibly subpar chip.

My impression on the DT line is that they are the ones that could not pass the final quality check for a FTW card. So you get a FTW custom PCB and cooler with a possibly subpar chip.
Its the high end cooler with no promised clocks, not a "failed" one.

Also from the egg I got this

View attachment 180965

I now have two of these and will pick up another two as and when they appear in sales going to tear them down and mount them in one of these.

View attachment 180966

I've done this before although this time around it's about half the cost, the 4TB drives last time were close to $200. I already have 16TB (8TB data, 8TB backup) in another tank which is getting close to full, blu ray rips will do that for you, and this will allow me to double my data storage.

And the final two 4TB externals arrived today, the egg had them on offer for $99.95

Backup should be finished sometime this decade :)

Actually I prefered the black ones as I'm not a fan of the red leds but I got them on sale for under 4 bucks a piece so I'm not complaining. They are Yate Loons D14SH-124R

I think it will be fine. Have them positioned on the backside of the big rad, possibly giving you some ambient room lighting against the wall and not on your face. ;)

Btw, nice deal on those fans. Can't go wrong with Yate loons if ya aren't too picky.

I made the leap to intel and got parts all this week as I will post what I got in order as I got them if I remember
this is for my gaming /Overclocking system ,let me know what you think

DSCN1766.JPG DSCN1768.JPG DSCN1770.JPG DSCN1771.JPG DSCN1775.JPG

I had that razor mouse and after a week the battery would not hold a charge. It also felt very cheaply made and was very light compared to my steelseries sensi raw. The rest of the setup is pretty freaking sweet man, congrats!

I had that razor mouse and after a week the battery would not hold a charge. It also felt very cheaply made and was very light compared to my steelseries sensi raw. The rest of the setup is pretty freaking sweet man, congrats!

well when I felt it at the store and was nice have heavy to me compared to my Logitech 510 mouse lol ,so that should tell you how it felt and why I upgraded to this ,,but when my Swiftech 240 x2 get here I will post a pic of that the me full set up , but I'm getting impatient

So I got everything mounted up and it is not to bad looking. Please don't mind the mess I'm still working on building this benching table. By the way if anyone is after some cheap high speed fans these are still on sale.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/yate-loon-140x140x25mm-clear-high-speed-fan-with-quad-red-led.html

View attachment 182661

I can vouch for those, I have both 120 and 140 YateLoon High Speeds and they're beasts, their sound is not high pitched either even at max/near max speed. That deal is especially fantastic considering that's what I paid for non-led ones :L, I have had one 140mm go out on me (not completely but it was making such a horrible sound it had to be bad) it ran for about 4 years fairly consistently and at max speed when it was on at all times. Other than that, rock solid.

They move a lot of air. They're like cheaper Scythe Slipstreams.

I made the leap to intel and got parts all this week as I will post what I got in order as I got them if I remember
this is for my gaming /Overclocking system ,let me know what you think

View attachment 182662View attachment 182663View attachment 182664View attachment 182665View attachment 182666

Nice, I have a similar system. Hopefully you can get above 4.6 Ghz with that 6700k with non-ridiculous voltages =P

Looks like it will be a bunch of fun XrogerX. I am not a fan of Razer stuff myself but peripherals are largely personal preference once you pass a certain price-point.

Back