• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not today, but 2 days ago...

i7 6700k (first time going intel)
16 Gb DDR4 2400
Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI
Corsair 250D
H60 cooler... Which had to be swapped for a Hyper T2 because it didnt fit :(

To make my "Tiny But Mighty" mITX build

New_Parts.jpg

Not today, but 2 days ago...

i7 6700k (first time going intel)
16 Gb DDR4 2400
Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI
Corsair 250D
H60 cooler... Which had to be swapped for a Hyper T2 because it didnt fit :(

To make my "Tiny But Mighty" mITX build

View attachment 183023

Looks good, I like my hyper cooler had it for 6 years keeps my rig cool with overclocking.

Last edited:
got my 15 foot cable ,DisplayPort to HDMI for my new displays that should be here Monday , but we will see

DSCN1804.JPG

This is the one I got. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&cm_sp=Homepage_BS-_-P4_34-331-907-_-09042016
Beware of the "Free game" that costs $50. Newegg created a scam for this laptop.
This laptop has a "Free game" comming with it. The laptop cost $959.99 when I bought it. But when they bill you, they bill $909 and $50 separately and show in your newegg account order folder that game is "Not refundable". So if you want to return laptop, they will give you back $909. You can not refuse the game. Fortunately laptop looks ok and I will not return it, but such practices are unacceptable. You can not even refuse to get the "Free game". I even did not look at it, cause I do not care about that garbage.
CAM00510.jpg CAM00508.jpg

Last edited:
This is the one I got. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&cm_sp=Homepage_BS-_-P4_34-331-907-_-09042016
Beware of the "Free game" that costs $50. Newegg created a scam for this laptop.
This laptop has a "Free game" comming with it. The laptop cost $959.99 when I bought it. But when they bill you, they bill $909 and $50 separately and show in your newegg account order folder that game is "Not refundable". So if you want to return laptop, they will give you back $909. You can not refuse the game. Fortunately laptop looks ok and I will not return it, but such practices are unacceptable. You can not even refuse to get the "Free game". I even did not look at it, cause I do not care about that garbage.

Wow. I would have never thought from the egg but than again, they've been known to give you used products when purchasing new. I know it's happen to me twice but they took care of me. Unwanted inconvenience as well.

It's a download, so the code could be revoked if you returned the laptop, so the no refund don't make sense. Putting it in my cart, price has dropped by $10 by the way, the download is listed as $0.00 with standard return policy. The standard return policy states that downloadable software is a consumable and cannot be returned, however the product listing states "Return for refund within: 30 days" and "Return for replacement within: 30 days". I suspect no one has looked at this since downloading 40GB games with a digital code has become commonplace. Newegg are usually eminently sensible when it comes to dealing with their customers and in this situation if I was wanting to return the laptop I'd be contacting Customer Service to make sure everything was to my satisfaction.

It's a download, so the code could be revoked if you returned the laptop, so the no refund don't make sense. Putting it in my cart, price has dropped by $10 by the way, the download is listed as $0.00 with standard return policy. The standard return policy states that downloadable software is a consumable and cannot be returned, however the product listing states "Return for refund within: 30 days" and "Return for replacement within: 30 days". I suspect no one has looked at this since downloading 40GB games with a digital code has become commonplace. Newegg are usually eminently sensible when it comes to dealing with their customers and in this situation if I was wanting to return the laptop I'd be contacting Customer Service to make sure everything was to my satisfaction.

Try to buy it. You will be surprised as I was. The game was listed as $0.00 until I clicked place an order.
Here is a screen shot of my order history. It shows the way they billed me.
2016-09-04 20_55_35-Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg - Opera.png

This weekend.... MSI B150 M3, i5 6500, EVGA GTX 1070, some RAM, CX 750, Windows 10, CM 212 EVO and some more thermal paste. Installed it all today.

@Cezar - I don't doubt what you said, just that if you were to return this you could scream at customer service and get satisfaction. If they were to try and enforce this it sounds like bait and switch to me.

@Cezar - I don't doubt what you said, just that if you were to return this you could scream at customer service and get satisfaction. If they were to try and enforce this it sounds like bait and switch to me.

So far laptop is ok. Thus, I have not tried to scream at them for refund. I get what you are saying, though.

Just got my brand new Titan X Pascal. Does 1785 MHz boost GPU clock...haven't tried to overclock yet.

ImageUploadedByOverclockers1473213979.738777.jpg

ImageUploadedByOverclockers1473213997.529467.jpg

:thup: :D

1825 MHz now sustained in Heaven benchmark.

1875 MHz sustained currently while folding.

Sweet card!

Very, Very nice Jr! How loud are the blowers on these?

It's louder than the blower cooler I had on my EVGA 980 SC Gaming.

I am keeping the fans at 80% (about as much as I can stand)...EVGA is supposed to be working on a hybrid kit for these.

The temps while folding (before I went to bed) were at 77 C with a 28 C ambient...80% fan speed. If I increase to 100%, it drops the temps by about 6 C...but that's too loud!

I have slightly overclocked the card (haven't done anything fantastic yet)...it's folding at 1875 MHz at the temperatures above.

Back