• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No pics, but a couple of days ago I got a Powerconnect 5224, and Friday I picked up a 1TB hard drive in preparation of joining the SSD club.

This:
Crucial m4 256GB
PhenomII x6 1075t
MSI 990FXA-GD65
Sapphire 7970 Dual-x

Just need some RAM and a good HSF...

I know that I said I was pretty lenient about what was posted here, but let's keep it somewhat related to getting new things. Just removed 8 9 posts at the bottom of this page.

I received a Nexus 7 on Friday! (...and promptly unlocked, rooted and flashed a custom ROM) Love it already. It's the perfect compromise between phone and laptop. Most of the portability of a phone, but not as limited and most of the functionality of a laptop, but not as cumbersome. It's a tad superfluous, but very handy.

ROM: SmoothROM. The ROM & easy root/unlock stuff was in the post before the one I linked, whoops.

I'll try to snap a photo or two soon. As a general rule I tend not to photograph things I'm not reviewing...but I'll make an exception for this one. :)

COME ON GUY, POST PICS SO EVERYONE CAN SEE
You could say that you just buy a Lamborghini or Bentley but if you don't have picture, everyone will think that you're lying

So please post pic, i believe that every OCF member have a phone with camera function so just take a picture of what you got and upload it here

How about less time changing colors and more time on the grammerzzzzzzzzzz check plz. :p

Being serious, that blue is quite difficult to read on the dark forum skin. :)

How about less time changing colors and more time on the grammerzzzzzzzzzz check plz. :p

But it's clear as a bell on the light forum skin ;)

Sorry guy, i have been dealing with this SOB of a customer for the past 5 minute
Anyway, what are u talking about?, the background of my screen is grey...ish and not dark so color is easier to see.

Sorry guy, i have been dealing with this SOB of a customer for the past 5 minute
Anyway, what are u talking about?, the background of my screen is grey...ish and not dark so color is easier to see.

maybe your screen is off or something but that color blue is not very easy on the eyes on any of my computers at home nor at work.

Back