Alphacool has just announced expanded the compatibility of its Eisblock Aurora GPX series to include several RTX 3080 Ti models. The Eisblock Aurora GPX will now be available for seven different manufacturers covering a range of eleven new models. Availability and pricing have not yet been disclosed. Continue reading the official press release for complete details.
Alphacool’s Eisblock Aurora GPX graphics card cooler is ready for RTX 3080 Ti
Alphacool’s Eisblock Aurora GPX graphics card cooler is now available for various RTX 3080 Ti graphics card models from Asus, EVGA, MSI, Zotac, Palit, Inno3D and Nvidia.
– MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Suprim X
– ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 Ti STRIX LC Liquid Cooled
– EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
– Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 Ti AMP HoloBlack
– Palit GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GamingPro
– NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
– INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI ICHILL X4
– INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI ICHILL FROSTBITE
– INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI ICHILL X3
– INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI X3
– INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI X3 OC
The compatibility list will be updated regularly as soon as more compatible models are known.
You can find the right cooler for your graphics card with the help of the graphics card configurator.
Click here for the graphics card configurator: Waterblock Finder
- Phanteks Announces White Glacier One 360MPH AIO CPU Cooler
- Gigabyte Reveals AMD Ryzen Powered Gaming Laptops
- Gigabyte Released AORUS Gen4 7000s Prem M.2 2TB SSD