Team 32 presents the 3rd Annual OCF “March Madness” Folding Contest!
Intel Core i7 920 LGA1366
- This contest is being sponsored by our friend and teammate StaTek32. I’d like to thank StaTek32 for being so generous and donating our prize. The winner will be shipped the cpu free of charge if they reside in either the Continental US or Canada. If the winner is outside those areas they will be responsible for the shipping charge. Import duties, brokerage fees, handling fees, taxes, etc. are the responsibility of the winner.
- What is folding? Check out the Introduction to Folding and Team 32.
- Sign-ups: Thursday, March 18th @ 6:00pm PDT through Saturday, April 3rd @ 11:59pm PDT.
- To sign up, see this thread in the forums. You must have a post in the sign-up thread with your Folding ID by the sign-up deadline to participate.
- Contest duration: Sunday, April 4th @ 12:00am PDT through Saturday, May 1st @ 11:59am PDT.
- This contest has been aligned with the Stanford Folding week, please note all times are Pacific Daylight (PDT) Time.
What you need to do
- Fold work units and earn points for Team 32. Each five thousand (5,000) points earned, based on Stanford statistics, during the contest period will earn the participant one entry for the prize drawing… think about it like a raffle.
- This contest is open to any and all who sign-up and Fold for Team 32 within the contest period.
- Goals: The goals of this contest are to boost the production of current Team 32 members, recruit new members into our great Team and Project, and most importantly… play fair and have fun!
You can post questions in this thread in the forums.