Table of Contents
Today, ASRock revealed the Z690 Taichi Razer Edition motherboard. Built around the LGA1700 socket the Taichi Razer is ready for Intel’s 12th generation Alder Lake CPUs. This powerhouse motherboard features a 20 phase SPS Dr.MOS power design and reinforced DDR5 DIMM slots capable of RAM overclocks of up to 6400MHz. Stunning lighting effects are possible due to the integrated Razer Chroma RGB and controlled via Razer’s easy-to-use Synapse software. Pricing and availability have not been released yet, so stay tuned for future notifications. Below is ASRock’s official press release.
ASRock Reveals Z690 Taichi Razer Edition Motherboard
The COOLEST flagship motherboard, ASRock Taichi, stands out for its incredible OC performance and premium specification. Here comes the new version, Taichi – Razer Edition, which is the world’s first motherboard natively integrated with Razer Chroma RGB lighting. It is the ultimate control center for all things Chroma RGB, and enables universal compatibility with thousands of ARGB components directly into the ecosystem.
Go perfect the Razer build!
Razer Synapse allows you to customize the lighting on your motherboard and other Addressable RGB (ARGB) devices connected to the motherboard’s headers. To set up, follow these steps:
1. Plug your ARGB LED strips or devices to any of the 3-pin 5V ARGB headers on the motherboard.
2. Download Razer Synapse from razer.com/synapse then install and login.
3. Use Razer Synapse to access in-depth lighting customization options; and integrate games and applications across your ARGB and Razer Chroma-enabled devices for a truly immersive experience.
Killer Ethernet E3100 and Killer WiFi 6E AX1690, designed specifically for competitive gamers and performance-hungry users, prioritize real time packets over other packets and offer an uninterrupted online entertainment experience.
Killer DoubleShot Pro X3 enables massive throughput and unbeatable online performance for systems that have both the Killer AX1690 and Killer Ethernet products. It enables your computer to get the aggregated throughput of all interfaces (Ethernet, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and 5/6GHz Wi-Fi), and critical traffic (games) will be sent over the optimal interface intelligently.
ASRock Z690 Taichi Razer Edition Specifications
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 20 Phase SPS Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR5 6400MHz (OC)
- 2 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, 2 Thunderbolt™ Type-C
- Realtek ALC1220 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec,
ESS SABRE 9218 DAC, WIMA Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 1 Independent SATA3
2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3)
2 Thunderbolt™ 4/USB4 Type-C
1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C
2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear)
8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
1 Independent USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A Port
- Killer E3100 2.5G LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Killer AX1690 802.11ax (WiFi 6E) + Bluetooth
- Killer DoubleShot™ Pro X3
- Intel® Double Connect Technology
- Razer Synapse