• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose Ill show the 800d and its guts here. Please dont hate on the temp wires, getto fan, and mismatched tubing. :rofl:

Notice the rich 'Muhhhhhogony' (press/particle board) desk. :p

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2527.JPG

Just finished this one up. It is a highly modded and painted Inwin Q500.

Attachments

• insidebottom.jpg
    insidebottom.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,468
  • insideall.jpg
    insideall.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 2,453
  • fronton.jpg
    fronton.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,434
oldskool

Hehe, hope u all get a laugh, heres my 10yr old Antec SX1040. Been watercooling with this same setup for 8yrs now. The waterblock and tubing are the only things I've had to replace, tygon tubing is so nice to work with. I'm thinking about updating the Zalman ZM-WB2 block also.

MSI NF980-G65
Phenom 955BE

IMG_3828.JPG

IMG_3836.JPG

IMG_3837.JPG

Its been awhile,3 back surgeries ect,ill drop in more now,first w/cing set up

newwindow001.jpg

By phillipjos at 2010-08-30

I am not too good at taking pics but here goes. I was cleaning up my work area and snapped a few new pics

My original hi performance build, its running pfsense currently (Old pic taken at a LAN):

c1.jpg

I won a HAF 932 case at a LAN party and had a ton of parts available so I built this:

c3.jpg

Its got a Opteron 165@ 3GHz with the heat spreader removed under a Switech storm rev2. I am pretty proud of the cleanness of the build there, I am not really into dyes/uv reactive/painting parts, but I love a clean build. I have a Black Ice Xtreme triple radiator up top with 6 120x38mm in a push pull, space up top was extremely tight. The cable management isn't perfect but I am happy with it.

My main rig:

c2.jpg

This is getting pretty sloppy for my tastes, I just ordered some SSD's and some other parts and I plan to clean things out and straighten things up a bit. The cosmos S case is larger than the HAF but for some reason I had a tougher time cleaning up the cables in this case. I go to LAN parties often so I have sort of stuck with the same type of build, it was too much of a hassle to have any parts on the outside of the machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back