• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I should hook up the GPU review rig (4790K) and see what I can do tonight... Im so lazy though... :p

Nice run manny, see you're on top for the for the 47xx category !

I should hook up the GPU review rig (4790K) and see what I can do tonight... Im so lazy though... :p

I know the feeling E_D. So many things I want to do but it all takes time. Tearing down building up installing OS, oh such first world problems.

Nice run manny, see you're on top for the for the 47xx category ! well that was short lived! :D

I think Mandrake's reign of voltage just ended, EDIT Rather quickly! he he

Whichy is that 5.6 or 5.8 just curious?

5863 MHz

can't get it to run at 5.9 ??? tried for like an hour , this CPU is not the greatest :(

yea they get wasted sizing them to fit the forum size regs

Not to mention anything that makes text readable is turned off ....... lol

Last edited:
So dont change it. I dont. The forum will automatically resize to a thumbnail that you can click on... Just don't use 4K res, mmmkay? LOL! :)

Looks like 5.8... that picture is poor for some reason. I can barely read the score, LOL!
Ok so since it is nearly illegible lets say it doesn't count ;) he he. Best my chip has done is 6462.xx @ 52xx so I'm not catching that. ED, Gpu benching station + LN2? :D

I will throw the Galax 980 on the 5820K rig next time it goes chilly...I haz bios and softwarezzzz so assuming I don't mess it up, it should be ok.

How are you screenshots so big? Save them as a JPG not a PNG is my only guess/suggestion on that front. Mine save just fine on 1920x1080... though I normally crop them anyway. :)

I use a snapshot program for screen shots when benching

Saves a lot of scores from crashing while getting a screen shots. click boom you have it :)

No options to do so :(

but they are cool for the bot, if you want it PM me your e-mail and will send it to you

Never loose another score taking a SS FTW :thup:

Hooked up the jiccman with it when he was here

Edit:

File added for anyone who wants it

Attachments

• Snap Shot.zip
    78.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Nice run manny, see you're on top for the for the 47xx category ! well that was short lived! :D

I think Mandrake's reign of voltage just ended, EDIT Rather quickly! he he

Whichy is that 5.6 or 5.8 just curious?

Guess I spoke too soon :shrug:

5863 MHz

can't get it to run at 5.9 ??? tried for like an hour , this CPU is not the greatest :(

Not to mention anything that makes text readable is turned off ....... lol

Nice run Witchy !!

I'm still working to get mine to boot 5.1 :(

Try using software after you boot ATM. I don't think Manny boots at 5150 and I know I don't. I usually boot in at my 4.8 stable and just up it with AISuite after that.

Just couldn't let that go Manny
Johan45/4770k/H2O/6446.31

marathon 6446.31.JPG

Last edited:
Back