• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You should have seen the people in the hotel at the philly party with 3/4 180L dewars... haha!

They probably thought it was some kind of terrorist plot. A bomb making party. I'm surprised to cops didn't show up.

That would be a lot of scotch Blaylock. Just be more for you man I can't stand the stuff.

Blaylock sees 180L of scotch and says "Hey y'all hold mah beer and watch dis!"

LMAO. Almost got i trouble for laughing at work.

Y'all don't know what your missin'. Dewar's is the top of the bottom barrel. Wait, maybe it's the bottom of the top barrel. Either way. It's good stuff.

Nice run Manny :)
Any voltage adjustment available for the memory?

Thanks and not that I could tell, those Elpida ram don't want to go much higher then what I had them. I was trying to give them more Volts but it didn't seem to be making any difference. That run was the best I could manage, at 1438 Mhz I kept getting lower scores even with .05 more volts to the cores. :(

Thanks and not that I could tell, those Elpida ram don't want to go much higher then what I had them. I was trying to give them more Volts but it didn't seem to be making any difference. That run was the best I could manage, at 1438 Mhz I kept getting lower scores even with .05 more volts to the cores. :(

Yeah, the Hynix is definitely the better RAM for these GPUs.
Great score though, that's a solid card for sure.

Thanks buddy, you put a fire in my belly when you posted your scores. :D I worked on that for a day and a half figuring out the Drivers/LOD and Clocks.

cause there are pics on there what a really big and I posted the wrong picture's and it will not let me remove it

Back