• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:HWBOT x265 Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I has SDDs
*that sounds scarily like I has STDs ROFL*

And I was musing more than being serious....Parents would be like WTH is with the fog coming from his room.
*i need my own place again*

Anyway, I think my second score is gonna be my best....tried tweaking cpu.......nothing but fails....bluescreens, instant restarts, all about when I get to ~4650Mhz

X264 is pretty hard on your chip you will need to be pretty stable to get it to complete without errors.

yall do realize that when you set something on top of dry ice, with an insulator separating them, you get more of a refrigerant type cooling right?
If I were to have dry ice above, that would lead to easy zero degree's.

dry ice = awesome for packing food on trips when you don't want a lot of water sloshing around.

bassnut / AMD 8370 / H20 / 16.66

A start ...... just noticed my ram is at default ...... gonna have to fix that.

265.png

Default as in timings? or not O/Cd?

Anyway....hit that Pmode, and seemed to help a bit

NZKshatriya / FX-6100 @ 4600 / Air / 10.49
proof_3.jpg

Gonna see if my system meltsdown doing the overkill mode *dr. evil laugh*

Hmmm,

Now I need to find out why I am subscribed to thread, but not getting emails of new messages...
*while figuring out how to increase output of cpu without making it as unstable as Chernobyl*

Back