• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got it because I run iRacing, Dirt 1/2/3, F1 2012/2013, and others a lot. Very nice for racing games.

I've been thoroughly impressed with its Plug-N-Play style compatibility. Didn't even have to tell games to use it.

Well, it in the Sig, in red:bang head

I hope I did the right thing, and this card last me longer than the previous.

Depends if you have more than 2GB of Vram since you have a 1440p display. You'd hit Vram cap already in BF4 at max settings.

Well the "SAD NEWS" :rain: is my Motherboard developed a major fault the other day, at first i was concerned that it was the new i7-4960X. And maybe the IMC had something to do with my ram not working properly. Turns out 2 of my Ram Slots had died on me!

The "GOOD NEWS" :D is i had to purchase a NEW MOTHERBOARD so i bought this one to go with the i7-4960X!! I think these 2 where made for each other lol!!! :attn: :cool:

P1000829.JPG

P1000830.JPG

P1000832.JPG

P1000833.JPG

P1000834.JPG

P1000842.JPG

Respectfully,

AJ.

Well the "SAD NEWS" :rain: is my Motherboard developed a major fault the other day, at first i was concerned that it was the new i7-4960X. And maybe the IMC had something to do with my ram not working properly. Turns out 2 of my Ram Slots had died on me!

The "GOOD NEWS" :D is i had to purchase a NEW MOTHERBOARD so i bought this one to go with the i7-4960X!! I think these 2 where made for each other lol!!! :attn: :cool:

View attachment 138893

Respectfully,

AJ.

Congrats AJ! Sorry to hear about your previous MB. Some times bad things happen for good reasons. :D That new MB is sick and so is that CPU combo! I am all jelly! :drool::drool::drool:

WOW congrats WOW that is a beautiful mobo
what is that in your 4th PIC ? is that a remote ??

your mobo is so beautiful if i owned it i wont hook it up , i will just keep it in the box and look at it every day LOL

Thanks Firas, yeah it works well with the i7-4960X, Which is a big re-leaf to me i can tell you!!

Yes it is a remote to help you Overclock without having to keep going into the Bios every time!!

"Its called OverClocking on the Fly."

AJ.

Last edited:
nice board you have there :thup:

I got new 4670K as I thought that I killed 4770K which I wanted to sell anyway ... but it looks like motherboard died so I can't even test new cpu ... ASRock Z87M OC Formula is on the way ( with some luck should be here on friday )

I also got 2x8GB TridentX 1866 8-9-9 kit ... but of course I can't test it as board is dead ;)

I take it since you bought a $500 "hold me over" board, that the other board isn't going back in your system, LOL! Anyway, enjoy!

Well, it in the Sig, in red:bang head

I hope I did the right thing, and this card last me longer than the previous.
For 1440p, I would have went with a 3GB card hands down...

otherwise, welcome back! :D

Back