• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.26 SL6ET anybody know anything about this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
jdmcnudgent said:
what was that??:p were just waiting for AZN to post screenies, and getting some help.:cool:

Yes, indeed, we are awaiting the honorable AZN and his monster OC. Benchies....Benchies....we want some benchies bro dog!!

i already said its nothing to see so move along ;) wait till i water it down and get passed 3ghz then ill post, untill then 2.8ghz on stock HSF is not bad ;)

but anyways whats up with the thread hijacking ;)

im kidding guyz, i dont care, the chip is good just like u guyz said, and my old 2.26 is in the classifieds. and if any1 cared my xp1600 Agoia Y is in ebay ;)

AZN

AZN said:
i already said its nothing to see so move along ;) wait till i water it down and get passed 3ghz then ill post, untill then 2.8ghz on stock HSF is not bad ;)

im kidding guyz, i dont care, the chip is good just like u guyz said, and my old 2.26 is in the classifieds. and if any1 cared my xp1600 Agoia Y is in ebay ;)

AZN

Move along? Thread jacking? Dang dude you sure know how to make friends and keep bros??!!

Last time I checked this was a forum about computer parts and DISCUSION about computers and OC'ing. If you don't want me to help you out...or even post in your threads...you got it!!

AZN said:

AZN

:mad: :mad:

krag said:

Move along? Thread jacking? Dang dude you sure know how to make friends and keep bros??!!

Last time I checked this was a forum about computer parts and DISCUSION about computers and OC'ing. If you don't want me to help you out...or even post in your threads...you got it!!
ah ok...did u not read this part?

im kidding guyz, i dont care, the chip is good just like u guyz said, and my old 2.26 is in the classifieds. and if any1 cared my xp1600 Agoia Y is in ebay

and did u not see the 1 million ;) i put on ???

AZN

krag said:
DAs chip ist optical shrinkest svine hund!!!!

Did you play too much "Return to Castle Wolfenstein"???:p :D

That's exactly the way the German soldier speak in the Game.:)

Sorry, but as I'm from Germany, I just had to post this, because what krag wrote was too funny.

Celemine1Gig said:

Did you play too much "Return to Castle Wolfenstein"???:p :D

That's exactly the way the German soldier speak in the Game.:)

Sorry, but as I'm from Germany, I just had to post this, because what krag wrote was too funny.

I thought it wa stoo bro, but it looks like you are the only one besides me who thought it was.;)

Back