• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone running 768mb on BE6IIv2.0?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QSW

Hi,

I am running a P3-700 @ 150fsb with 2x 256mb Mushkin Rev 2. So far most of the motherboards I owned have problems with all memory slots filled. I really like to run my BE6II with 768mb of ram. So I am wondering if anyone out there has tried this and encountered problems.

I am also thinking of dumping the Mushkin ram and going for Corsair or Kingmax PC150 ram. I think the Mushkin is holding my cpu back. Anyone with good experiences with either of this ram on the BE6II?

Thanks.

I think you should save your money, the Corsair or Kingmax PC150 ram can most likely overclocked to 155MHz- and they cost just as much as ddr-sdram. Alot $ for PC133 if you as me. You've got a really good setup. Plenty of ram and stable pci bus speed.

hmmm is it just me or did the windows book say that only 512 mbs of memory be used on its os?? corretc me if im wrong..im going off of memory!!

I am running Windows 2K, so the 512MB limitation does not apply. I do quite a lot of video editing stuff and the price of ram now enables me to max out my mobo without burning a hole in my wallet. I am hoping my current setup will last until I have enough $$ to get myself a Dual Athlon MP rig with lots of ram :)

Back