• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aorus 1080ti 11G firmware version

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jimbodiah

Checked the gigabyte site and saw a bios version F3/F3P is available, but am not sure what is in my gpu. It's the Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11G (GV-N108TAORUS-11GD).

I checked settings under windows and also GPU-Z which both say bios 86.2.39.40.5f, when I run Gigagbyte Xtreme Gaming app it says version F61 and that there are no updates. So much for clarity... :screwy: Or maybe it's just me :thup:

Can anyone tell me if I can somehow check the firmware date in my card?

Reason for asking is that with both the stock tuning app and Xtreme Gaming, the gpu fan will sometimes not rev up when the temperature rises. I need to restart the app and manually set the fan mode for it to start running again. Can't understand why the fans are regulated by external software and not by the gpu itself to be honest. Hoping maybe a newer firmware would solve this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

From what I see you have one of the Extreme Gaming cards and that is the most recent firmware for it. If the GIGABYTE utility is causing issues then use something else like MSI AB and it may solve the problem.

Back