• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ballistix, 512mb pc3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
(cf)eclipse said:
also, the PN on the sticker, 47072 = double sided 5b G. the one with D is 58092

here's an update on my double sided G stick:

1_110.png

i think it's time to ramp the voltage :p
Oh ya. 3.0v-3.1v will smooth that out. Also the PN on both my sticks are 51252 probably meaning Traser.

avalanche83 said:
Actually I am a little amazed how they use the same IC's and one does 300MHz and the other only does 285MHz. Shame on OEM.
i have an older stick of ballistix that essentially tops out at 2.5-2-2.. around 255mhz, though it scales pretty well with voltage. a lot better than this one is :shrug:

Sounds like the stick that I have... Maybe I don't have the G chips... DANG. Hope the one I ordered will at least run 250 though... Are they ever gonna go back to the better chips?

they just did go back to G, which is why i made this thread for you guys ;)

avalance, i dunno? i'd guess just under 4000mb/s with my clawhammer at higher mhz (2.3ghz :rolleyes: )
it was retail though. the latest stick that does 300mhz is oem, came in a plastic container instead of the cool box.

Back