• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blacker Stacker.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mv830 said:
This makes me sad that I settled like you for a regular stacker instead of looking harder for the black stacker. Maybe i will take on the challange and paint mine too. Nice Case:clap:
same here. probably once summer roles around. i wanted the black one but it was cheaper for me to pick one up locally than to buy it online and ship it. plus i'm kind of a take it home now and set it up guy. sometimes i'll even pay a little more just to walk out of a store with it instead of waiting on the fedex man.

jaymz9350 said:
same here. probably once summer roles around. i wanted the black one but it was cheaper for me to pick one up locally than to buy it online and ship it. plus i'm kind of a take it home now and set it up guy. sometimes i'll even pay a little more just to walk out of a store with it instead of waiting on the fedex man.
LOL. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that. That's most of the reason that I had to paint my silver stacker black due to my lack of patients.

Back