• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Differen Color MSI mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miknow

Like the title says I see some places have pis of it being red and some places its green.....why is that? different revision?

oh and by the way I need to know the cheapest place that sell the MSI K7D

that's no longer the case Jon, the newer K7D's (non L) are also red. I have a red K7D now :D

I'm not sure when this was changed though....

Probably happened when they discovered red looks alot cooler than green :cool:

First I heard of that though, but then again, I have to force myself from keeping up with them so I won't buy one :eek:

I have two MSI K7D Masters. One is red, the other is green. They both say they are Ver 1 and I haven't found any operational differences between them. I also have a K7D Master -L. It is red, also.

I ordered my K7D Master out of the first batch that came in to Newegg with the fixed USB. It's green. a month and a half later a buddy of mine at work ordered one and it was red. I think all the newer K7D boards are red, regardless of K7D-L or non-L.

sb

I want a red one :D

The MSI nVidia G4 TI4200 is red too.

Functionality comes first, price second and then pretty.

yea i know, red makes it tons more functional =p

anyway, i have an L, and its higlights my videocard beautifully.

infact ive had people comment on how preety they looked together, which is really weird...

Back