• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fush Zero - Comments / Questions go here (Modem Beware)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, keep us posted on the rebuild..BTW, cant wait to get started on the rest of the panels.. any kind of a time frame on when you might want to cut them?? and how about some custom fan grills..

cheers
Charlie

64Thunderbolt said:
well, keep us posted on the rebuild..BTW, cant wait to get started on the rest of the panels.. any kind of a time frame on when you might want to cut them?? and how about some custom fan grills..

cheers
Charlie

Both are a definite. I think youve seen some of the sketches for the fangrills charlie.

Basiclly I just gotta buy a bare lian li pc70 sidepanel for the vapo sides and then send you pics and scrap to get those going. Ill go ahead and say within the next 2 months. hopefully sooner than later but with the trip in the road with the dead hardware, it may be more towards 2 months.

Love your work Charlie, so your def who I'm commin to.

BTW, I'm back writting for OCModShop.com. So Ill be planning a big mod for them right off the bat. I believe I'll be getting another Lian Li for that one. Trying to think up some ideas, so if any of you have some, write em down.

You need to fix the pix in the original thread. This project is a major part of the OCForums modding history, it's what modivated a lot of us to do our own at a time when modding nearly came to a halt.

Fix the pix again, pleeeaaaasseeeee....:D

Celeron_Phreak said:
You need to fix the pix in the original thread. This project is a major part of the OCForums modding history, it's what modivated a lot of us to do our own at a time when modding nearly came to a halt.

Fix the pix again, pleeeaaaasseeeee....:D

I was gonna bump this 3 days ago. I was off the forums for a few months then came back to see this and i was sad when the pics were dead.

Yeah, I used to spend hours reading this thread over and over just getting new ideas from it every time I read it through.

You've all probably noticed my abscence here for a a couple of years. I took a hiatus from the computer scene after leaving OCModShop and taking care of a personal project and finishing school.

Sorry about all of the broken pictures. I just broke into my old school storage space and grabbed all of my old pictures, so I will start fixing the links when I get some free time soon.

I may even update you guys some on how the case/components are currently. Things have changed quite a bit over a couple of years but I'm currently updating my setup some.

I'll start poking around the forums again every once and a while.

Matt.

aka Fush.

k3nshin said:
It's about time. Maybe i will ahve to follow suite and start hanging back around the forums again!

Oh man, what have I started.

I got some time today, I'll start banging away at those links, need to fix about 600 of them between two threads.

Also, I'll take some pictures and let you guys know how Fush Zero is doing.

Just finished up fixing the links in this thread, just need to do the *Sticky*. If anyone notices any lnks that I missed (I can't do anything about quotes, sorry), let me know over PM.

Waiting on some parts to come in this week (7900GT, Laing DC-2, ...), then I'll throw together an update for all of you.

Also, I have an unopened gallon of 3M Fluorinert FC-72 and 3/4 gallon used. I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. It's about $400 a gallon (if you can even get it), don't want it just sitting around unused. So any ideas are appreciated, otherwise it may find it's way on eBay.

Matt.

Yay. Something to be excited about again. ^_^

I think you and Captain Slug should get together and do something for the OCF. Maybe an OCF themed box that would be awarded to a winner of an OCF contest....Could be interesting!

I will be modding my Seasonic 600W in the next two weeks when shard comes up to visit. I noticed Performance PC's modded your Antec and used zip ties to hold the sleeving in place and then shring wrapped over the zip ties. Should I do the same procedure or would I just be better off using regular shrink wrapped ends?

Back