• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with video on an intel 810

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Caravan

Registered
I'm looking to give my Cel 400 on an 810 a little help... All I wanna do is play some 3d games in 640 by 480 on it for a little longer. I tried to play Black and White on it... BAD BAD BAD. So... I'm thinking about getting a $30 TNT64 with 8meg. Is this gonna be enough for some very infrequent game play (when GF is on athlon) in 640 x 480?

remember... I need a PCI video card. All I want to do is make it plyable. I'm not a big gamer... I just want the mouse to move like normal and the rainbows to dissapear. It's already ALMOST playable.

OH! What about a voodoo 2000? They're only $30 too. Better than the TNT?

Just remember that the M64 has only a 64 bit pipeline, where the tnt and tnt2 ultra has a 128 bit pipe
look at pricewatch and look under PCI, and you might get lucky...but I think that today's games require at least 32 mgs to keep you from pulling out your hair...I hate a game that hiccups

Back