• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want to extend this contest and get the rest of the forums involved but...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys,

I am looking for some additional 2nd place prizes, Harddrives/Games make great 2nd place prizes.

Thanks to those who have contributed thus far.

I'm not a team32 folder but still want to participate in donating a few items.

If you are interested, I have 2 items I could give.

- Intel E5200, has been used, last March, for 2 weeks. It comes with the unused stock cooler, manual and box.
- MSI P6N SLI Platinum, all cables, brackets, manuals except for the i/o plate (I don't know where I stored-it) are included in their sealed bags.

Tell me where I send them, and, I'll be glad to send them to wherever I have to send them.

I'm not a team32 folder but still want to participate in donating a few items.

If you are interested, I have 2 items I could give.

- Intel E5200, has been used, last March, for 2 weeks. It comes with the unused stock cooler, manual and box.
- MSI P6N SLI Platinum, all cables, brackets, manuals except for the i/o plate (I don't know where I stored-it) are included in their sealed bags.

Tell me where I send them, and, I'll be glad to send them to wherever I have to send them.

Thank you Glussier, that's a great offer.

I'm sure Ozzlo will be contacting you via pm.

Thank you Glussier, that's a great offer.

I'm sure Ozzlo will be contacting you via pm.

He did already, the drawing was suppose to be held at the beginning of the week, but seems like nothing was done yet. So, I'm waiting to know where to send the stuff.

I might also have some 45nm quads and p5q-e motherboards available sometime in Feb. I'll be sure to contact Ozlo when I am ready.

I'm also contributing ppds to some of the folks so that they have the possibility of winning the ATI card.

^^^ Sorry man, The weekend is coming up, I'll have time to catchup then.

Thanks to the extremely generous donation by Wicked_Pixie, We have enough hardware to keep the contest running for another 3 weeks... If we keep getting huge donations like this, we will eventually hit the point where everyone will have won something.

You can't trade or make offers outside the classifieds. We have a classifieds section, and there is information in the forum feedback section about gaining access.

The reason for this is to protect buyers and sellers. In the future, please respect these rules for everyones protection on the forum.

You likely didn't know, so just a heads up. :welcome:

Hey guys,

I am looking for some additional 2nd place prizes, Harddrives/Games make great 2nd place prizes.

Thanks to those who have contributed thus far.

I have a few items, if you think they are OK for prizes. You can have any of the following:

Diamond All-in-Wonder HD graphics card w/TV tuner (PCI-e 512MB GDDR2)
2 Excelstor IDE 160GB hard drives
2 Western Digital SATA 500 GB hard drives

It's not much...

but it could be a useful upgrade for laptop users with a spare slot...

I've got a handful of these:

Memory - 2 GB ( 2 x 1 GB ) - SO DIMM 204-pin - DDR3 - 1066 MHz / PC3-8500 - unbuffered - non-ECC

EDIT: Just found this on bensbargains.net:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227492
$8, and it's 1333mhz!

OK If anyone really wants like 30 of these 1GB 1066 chips let me know... they're just gathering dust.

Last edited:
Back