• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just broke 13k 3dmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpaceRangerJoe

i finally got my 4600 back, and i decide to run a little bench mark. i got 13025 with barely any video card oc. this bested my previous best by nearly 400 points, and i my old car was runnnig much higher. now if i can just stop being lazy and get some stuff to mount that corb i got a month ago, to keep temps below 50, i think ill be set for some real high scores. :D

Kato said:

LOL, give you bro a break man:D

bah, i could take him down anytime i wanted...right christoph.

sam...shhh, thats his bday present...shhh...dont tell anyone

anyway..chris, burn your card in, apply the crystal orb..and let me test it..since last time we did that..it turned out so well..:mad: :D :mad:

yeah, your the reason i had to rma my first card schmuck. it worked fine when i gave it to you. when i got it back, not so much. thanks a ton. and sam, i have as3. i dont want just an adhesive. i want something to keep pressure on the cooler. i just need some little nylon bolts. im just to lazy to go buy some.

Hey for your card, anyway you can tell me the settings you put on your videocard? all i'm getting is around 11500 stock. tell me what your setting and stuff are. thanks

chances are with that low of score, you have antialiasing on, or vsync, or antistroptic filtering...thats one of the only ways to get that low of score with a computer like yours

Back