• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low clock challenge! Superpi 32M @4Ghz!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
results on first page is looking a bit better. Still working on it, so make sure to put your results in the form if you want them in the list.

Edit: I got it figured out. Let me know if there are any further issues. I think I should seperate results into an amd table and an intel table. I will work on that next.

Last edited:
ok, spreadsheet broke when someone submitted. BAck at it again.

Edit: fixed. For some reason, if the cpu is a number only without any symbols or text, it breaks the form. I made a note in the submission form and edited the offending value.
Looks at SP..... :mad:

:D

Last edited:
re-edited. seperated amd and intel into seperate sheets.

As a side note, google spreadsheets sure seems buggy. If I re-sort to get S_P's intel result arranged, it deletes some formatting and erases the total time column. I will try again later if it doesn't sort itself out.

As a side note, google spreadsheets sure seems buggy. If I re-sort to get S_P's intel result arranged, it deletes some formatting and erases the total time column. I will try again later if it doesn't sort itself out.

Geez I break everything don't I? :rofl::rofl:

new results with conditioner is 16m 27.437s

Attachments

• pi bench.png
    pi bench.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Now that looks better Ryan ! Now I have to see how high the 1090 has to go to beat that. I been improving it today. I'm thinking 4.1 ish should be enough

Now that looks better Ryan ! Now I have to see how high the 1090 has to go to beat that. I been improving it today. I'm thinking 4.1 ish should be enough
haha, shouldn't take too much I plan on picking up a 9590 later next week, I may shoot for one last run of the 8350 at 5.5 and see what I get haha

Don't know why I did this years ago. Did we have a challenge or such back then?

i5-750 - 9m05.782

Attachments

• i5-750_New_Sub4GHz_896-18_9m05_782ms.JPG
    i5-750_New_Sub4GHz_896-18_9m05_782ms.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 84
Back