• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VIII Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I cnt believe I missed that one:( kikn meself for reck.

That's okay 5hough, I have redeemed myself in pi.:D

Have the results for November. Miilr won both categories so I flipped a quarter which gave him Intel.

nov mara.JPG

Results for Dec and the end of the CPU portion

dec mara res.JPG

That's another year that's come to a close, congrats to all and hope you had fun.

mara overall.JPG

mara april.JPG

Aye Sir, but what do we do for the rest of the year? Practice and burn some chips in the process?

Thanks Johan was a slice, work made it tough though it has been a busy and hard for me to find free time.

This body was not made to jump in and out of this van 300 to 400 times a day. The last 3 weeks I have 1 normal day like today with only 130 delivery to do, that would normally be a busy day for April but a normal day now is 200 to 230 delivery a day and that's leaving stuff behind some days when there's too much.

This body was not made to jump in and out of this van 300 to 400 times a day. The last 3 weeks I have 1 normal day like today with only 130 delivery to do, that would normally be a busy day for April but a normal day now is 200 to 230 delivery a day and that's leaving stuff behind some days when there's too much.

I guess we can't go shopping so you're doing it for us.

here is me begging for some spring overclocktagon action

Maybe we can do "who will reach TJmax the fastest" ? Folks dwn south will knock our pants off:D

Back