• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Woomack / GTX980 / Single / SS / 16223

6.JPG

There is so many results on LN2 with 8 core CPUs on hwbot that 1750MHz gives me 42 /152 spot :sly:

I'm done for tonight.

Last edited:
MetalRacer / R9 290X / 2x / Water / 21222

Capture1045.jpg
Same damn clocks... 1K+ more points from your last run. That's a kick in the pants for me...Nice run man!!!! You will have to tell me your secret!! LOL!

I have everything disabled in CCC and set to performance... the application set to high/realtime for priority... I'm spent!!

Helluva run for you Bart!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Joe :)

I also posted FS Extreme result for ASUS comp. 4th right now but I doubt it will stay so high for longer.

as1.JPG

Little off topic ;)

well this is the best I can do but it was fun

XRogerX / GTX 560 TI FPB / x1 / Air / 3643

Fire.png

yes I know that why I said it was fun , I have been running this all day @ 5Ghz and Benching so far its completing everything ,im going to see if I can get at least 4k lol

Yeah, the 980 is an awesome GPU. I'm running one in my Hadron now.
Seems like you're enjoying it!

CADDI DADDI/ ATI/ dual/ air/ 280x/13335

daaaaaaammmme, I'm guwanna need 7 of these to catch 1 980!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 13315.JPG
    13315.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 77
Some really nice runs there guys.
@Woomack OK now 1k pts is going to be hard for me to make up you dog. Nice score on extreme as well.

:cheers:

it's almost only physics score, now think I'm 40 something and all above me have ~1900MHz+ and/or 8 cores on LN2 ...

Looking good guys! :thup:

Heaven you say for next month eh Johan?
Doesn't look like a huge download. Looks like I'll be in :cool:

I'm fighting with Heaven on GTX980 right now. It's barely passing on stock clocks and I'm not sure why it's acting like that. Each test on this card are new issues and wasted 1-2h to figure out what isn't working.

Me ? 4.9GHz / 4.6GHz / 3000 c15 ( I took Samsung sticks ) ... and I made it pass, results on hwbot.

I had to dig for delta fans as standard 2k rpm weren't enough to keep power section stable.

I was going to ask if the CPU was stable, as Heaven is VERY stability sensitive.

Heaven is not using much CPU power. 3DM 11/Vantage physics tests are pain sometimes. I'm not sure why Heaven is freezing in random places with black screen on my GTX980. Maybe drivers or something else. I already figured out that vrm were overheating but solved this issue what helped in some 3DMarks and Catzilla but not in Heaven.
Anyway I made all I wanted and I don't think I will back to heaven soon. Maybe I will get some dice next week to add 300-400MHz on CPU.

In all current hwbot competitions all are sandbagging so much it's just ridiculous. They should make something like elimination stage. Now all scores are garbage and I doubt that anyone from the top will actually post anything good for next 3 weeks+.

Back