• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: March, Unigine Heaven , Xtreme Preset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ooohhhh!!!! manny doing a triple throwdown on bassnut!!!! it's popcorn time!!!!!
LOL C/d I'm just saying the 970 should be able to top my 780 but it will need to be pushed. My memory doesn't Oc worth a damn but the Cores sure do. I can't complain with a +441 Oc on the cores.

I'll also add for Bassnut try working on your memory if you can't get it higher try tightening the timings up. Especially the TFrc I don't know how much of a difference it will make but 300+ sure seems excessively loose.

Those timings are in Auto ....... I didn't realize that till late this aft. There is work to be done still but this is all new to me from switching to Intel GPU overclocking and benchmarking. I'll try some of what you have said tomorrow if I get a chance Manny.

@CD ...... my memory speed I had to turn down some I was up around 2000 as well as I went up in my LOD settings, my driver was crashing. Not sure if this is because the card is getting heat soaked or something else. I can get memory up but have to sacrifice the core speed. I think I am gonna pick up a waterblock for the card ...... another $175 ...... we'll see what the future will bring.

I've gone beyond worrying about cost on this build now. That went out the window when I decided to upgrade my loop....... and the new graphics card ..... lol you get the picture I'm sure.

Looks like the trailers are over. Time for the show to begin. CADDI and I have our popcorn.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

bass, somethings missing here, you're only a bit ahead of me and i can do no banzi clocks as this is my do it all rig.
have you gone back and reread all the info in this thread on this card?

bassnut / GTX970 / 1 / Stock / 4005.364

A bit better ....... Don't think I will pick up another 100 or so points to catch you Manny

run3.png

bass nut, you aint doin bad there!!!

This looks like its it ....... it's drivin me batty. I have even tried the new driver just released ...... that one seems to have cost me points. It's just about supper and the steaks should be thawed ....... BBQ is waiting that's it for me for today.

Great scores fellas, looks like you were busy over the weekend. OP updated. As usual let me know if I've missed anything important.

Johan45/ HD7870/air/ 2182.443
IF anyone has tips on AMD cards I'm all ears. They're not my specialty and somehow I seem to have a few of them?

hev11 2182.443.JPG

Back